Chapter 9

Chapter 9

AN: this one goes for forevergillian(instagram) or beckjadeforeveer(fanfiction.net) because she commented on my new Instagram page, go check her stories out too! if you want a shout-out comment on my Instagram, twitter, page, or tumblr just say you’re from wattpad :]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn’t complain to how life was treating me at the moment. I woke up and saw that it was seven in the morning just enough time to take a shower and get ready for school. I got up and took a towel to the bathroom. I didn’t take long in the bathroom since I still had to change and do my hair and makeup.

I choose an easy outfit some black jeans, a long sleeve shirt with a band logo in the front, and some tan color boots. I knew I look fine and I wasn’t going for the all-out outfit today. Now to do hair and make-up.

Again I choose simple eyeliner not even heavy really, I guess people thought I would go to school with my eyes deeply lined with black eyeliner but that wasn’t the case. Most of the time I wore some simple eye liner. My hair as always stayed in its normal waves down my back, I only put some anti-freeze stuff in it to keep it that way all day.

I again looked at the clock and saw it was about to be eight, grabbing my bag I went downstairs just as I got there I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened the door and there stood Beck, he was wearing jeans, a plaid shirt, and some black combat boots. I smiled at him and kissed him.

“Morning babe” he said while putting a hand around my waist. I pulled the door to my house and walked down the steps to his truck. He didn’t open the door for me, not because he wouldn’t but because he knew I hated it when he did.

“I need coffee” I demanded once I was in the car, he was putting on his seat belt and put the car on drive.

“We’ll get some when we get to school” he responded, I don’t know if it was our lack of being together for the past few weeks but he put his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him and saw him smirk at my direction.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, letting his hand be on my leg.

“Nothing” he said while making small circles around my leg, giving up I scooted closer to him and this time he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Within a few minutes we were at school. I got out and put my bag on my shoulder, like me Beck had a strappy bag and he too put the strap on his shoulder. Walking my way he put an arm around my shoulder and I put mine around his waist, just like old times.

I could see people staring already. The girls giving me envious looks as well as hate, the guys only nodded at Beck but they too had a hard look on their faces. They all wondered how Beck Oliver was able to get with Jade West, sometimes I wondered that myself.

None of our friends were at school yet so we decided to go the truck and order some coffee. I sat on one of the tables outside and waited for Beck to bring me my coffee.

“Here you go babe” he said while giving me my coffee and sitting next to me. Just to give people more to see I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him. Sometimes he hesitated at our PDA but this time he too kissed back.

That is until someone interrupted us with a load shriek “Ohh my gosh you guys are back together? Yay!” yelled Cat with sitting down with us.

I frown at her it was too early for her happy attitude. Good thing Beck was always up for the perkiness “Yes we are” he said with a huge smile on his face as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

“I’m so happy, I hate it when you guys fight” she said with a sad expression, but quickly changed it into a smile.

“Let’s go inside, I have to go to my locker” I said while getting up, I couldn’t stand anymore of this cheery attitude.

Once inside the school Beck walked to his locker while I walked to mine, when I was done getting my books I glanced up and saw Andre come in. He wasn’t smiling which was odd because he always had a smile on his face. As if knowing Beck walked over to me and took a hold of my hand.

I once again looked up and saw Andre looking our way; his eyes connected with mine but quickly made their way down to see our hands intertwined he gave me a small sad smile and walked to his locker. I glanced at Beck and saw that he was looking at me with a strange expression on his face.

“Let’s go to class” he said while pulling me by the hand to Sikowitz class, I didn’t complain.

We sat next to each other close to the back of the classroom. We were one of the first people in class seeing, as how class didn’t start for another good ten minutes.

I felt something vibrate in my pocket and realized it was my phone. Taking it out I saw that I had a new message from Andre.

Andre: You’re back with him??

Me: yes. I’m sorry.

Andre: are you happy?

Me: I am.

Andre: than I can live with that. But know that I am still here.

I didn’t know what to say to that so I just didn’t respond. I was sorry because I knew it upset him but I was happy with Beck he was good for me.

After a while more people started to come in Andre being one of them. He wasn’t smiling but he looked a bit better than when he first came in.

He sat on his usual sit near us. It was a bit awkward because he and Beck didn’t really say hey to each other, and I guess it was because of me.

Today was going to be a long day, I just knew it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: sorry it’s so short; I just really wanted to update the story but promise that next time it will be longer. Hope you like it! And don’t forget vote/comment/follow!

If I like what you write I might dedicate a chapter to you, my dedications vary depending on what a person does :]

Does anybody use kik? I’m so new at it.

And don’t forget follow me on tumblr: igetlostinwords. tumblr. com no spaces

Twitter: @igetlostinwords

Instagram: @igetlostinwords