T w e n t y N i n e

This is Blake:

This is Jax:

Ophelia's POV I was pacing back and forth in my room and Jax was trying to calm me down

Ophelia's POV
I was pacing back and forth in my room and Jax was trying to calm me down.

Jax: Ophelia calm down, they're most likely fine.
O: Most likely? How do you want me to calm down when all I can say is "most likely"?
Jax: Okay, we'll search tomorrow but you have to rest now.

I was crying and I was having a panic attack. I sat down panting and I was trying to calm myself down and Jax hugged me to help. How did we get here? Barely 3 months ago we were fooling around and fearing that the boomers would find out about our relationship. Now I'm in my room, Jax is trying to calm me down because Chase has gone missing and God knows where he is.
I calmed down and Jax pulled me out of his embrace.

Jax: Try to sleep okay?

I nodded and he left me alone with my thoughts. I lied on my bed, unbothered to get out of my dress nor take off my makeup. I touched my necklace, the one Chase got me. I could feel the little carved letters that said "You're my favorite memory." I started crying again and I thought... Will Chase become just a memory now?

Chase's POV

I entered my house at 5 am right before dawn. Jax opened the back door so I wouldn't make any noise by breaking in.

C: Hi, how is she?
Jax: How do you think? She's devastated, she cried for more times that I could count, she had a panic attack and she cried herself to sleep. She's definitely not okay. Why don't you just tell her.
C: She will worry and whoever knows is in danger.
Jax: But you're breaking her.
C: Don't you think I know that?
He stayed silent and looked down. I went silently upstairs and entered her room. She was lying or her bed still in her homecoming dress. She was holding her necklace, the one I got her and the sight made my heart break. I kneeled down in front of her and I thanked God that she's a heavy sleeper. I brought my hand up and lightly pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

C: Hi love. I know you can't hear me but I couldn't leave without saying a goodbye. Or without telling you yet again how much I love you. I wish I could tell you where I'm going or what I'm doing but you'll be safer if you don't know. I also wanted to wish you a happy birthday, you're finally 17. I don't know when I'll come back but I wish, when I'll see you again, that you'll be happy and successful and if something goes wrong...don't wait for me.