T w e l v e

-OPHELIA'S POV-

O: Who are you?

C: Lia I'm Chase. Your friend, your soon to be brother, the guy who gets 24/7 on your nerves, the guy who calls you Neptune just to annoy you..

Who is this guy? He seems to know me and I believe him but... I don't know him. At all.

-CHASE'S POV-

I'm fighting to keep my tears from not falling. She really doesn't remember me?

O: I'm sorry I don't remember you.

C: It's ok no worries. Um I'm gonna go.

O: You said my "soon to be brother"?

C: Yeah, our parents are engaged.

O: I guess we don't get along right?

C: Well...in a way?

O: Can you tell me about us?

C: U-us?

O: Yeah you know how you know me and stuff.

C: Oh... that. You really want that?

O: I mean you're the only one I can't remember so I wanna know why.

I'm the only one? Why?

C: Okay um. What do you want to know?

O: Did we know each other before our parents got engaged?

I chuckled. Did we know each other? I've known her since I remember myself. She has been in every part of my life.

C: I've known you since we were 3. We went to children's home together since both of our parents were so busy. We were best friends and we were together through everything until... um yeah that's another story.

O: What happened in this "other story?"

C: let's just say we were always feeling too close. I'll tell you more details some other time.

O: Okay...so as siblings were we ok?

C: Umm...you could say that. Kinda. Well we are close but not the sibling kind of close.

O: By the way, do you know whose jacket is that? It's certainly not mine it's like 3 sises bigger than me.

C: That... is mine.

J: Chase, can you come with me for a second?

C: Sure

-At the doctor's office-
-CHASE'S POV-

C: So you're telling me that she forgot only me?

D: She has a small portion of amnesia, she remembers your dad and her mom and everyone else except you. Did something happen before the crash?

They all looked at me. Patiently waiting for me to answer. "Oh yeah guys she confessed that she still loves me and oh by the way we've had this thing for as long as you were gone. No biggie"