S e v e n

CHASE'S POV
Ophelia and Jake kissing?

I approached them and sin a swift of a move I grabbed Ophelia and went outside.

O-"WHAT THE HELL CHASE?!"
C-"What's the problem Ophelia? Ruined your moment with Jakey?"
O-"What's your problem?!"
C-"My problem is that you're kissing Jake."
O-"Why? Why do you care?"

The last 4 words came out along with some tears. She was crying. Why is she crying? But really I don't know why it annoys me so much that she kissed Jake. I know that she likes him and I wouldn't have a problem in any other situation. But the fact that Jake was kissing HER made my blood boil.

OPHELIA'S POV

C-"Lia don't cry please.."

He tried to approach me but i made a step back.

O-"Why do you care? Why can't you just leave me the hell alone?"

C-"Lia i care way too much okay? I don't want to but I do."

O-"Just st-"

Before I could finish my sentence his lips crashed with mine. It wasn't a lustful kiss but a sweet one. A kiss that was saying something. A kiss that was explaining why he cares.

His one hand was on my waist and the other behind my head and mine were tangled in his hair.

He parted our lips and we just stayed there with our eyes closed.

C-"we should go home."

I nodded and we headed to the car. The car ride was silent but the confronting silence. He was sometimes looking at me and I could see him with the corner of my eye.

Chase is just something else. Is the person who always brought me the feeling of safety but he was dangerous for me. It was dangerous to fall for him again especially now that our parents are together.

I was lost in my thoughts and I didn't notice that he was holding my hand. It felt right as if our hands were made for each other.

The silence was cut by my phone ringing. It was Jake. I saw Chase's eyes looking at my phone and then on the ground disappointed. He wanted to take his hand away from mine, he was sure I'd respond to the call. But instead I just declined the call, shut down my phone and grabbed his hand.

I saw a little smile forming on his lips. He turned the car heading to the beach. I checked my watch and it was 2 Am.

C-"Let's sit here a little."

He said with an ADORABLE smile that could melt me.

"I don't like Chase blah blah blah"

Youre ruining it Skylar!

We sat down and it was awkward until he spoke.

C-"Do you really like Jake?"
O-"I don't know anymore."
C-"What do you mean?"
O-"I was sure for what I want until tonight but now it's all mixed up."
C-"What would help to get it sorted out?"
O-"maybe this.."

I kissed him. Yes I made the first move. It was being sweet but it turned out to be demanding. As if Chase wanted to prove that there's nothing to be mixed up. Today I found out that Chase speaks through his kisses.

We ended up laying on the ground and his phone rang. It was Axel

C-"Yeah?"
A-"Bro we cant find Ophelia. And where the hell are you?"
C-"I'm...somewhere. And didn't you ask Jake?"
A-"Yeah he said he doesn't remember when she left. One minute he was kissing her and then she stopped but after that she kissed him again."
O-"What?" I whispered
C-"He kissed someone else not Ophelia?"
A-"How do you know that?"
C-"because I stopped them. And Ophelia is okay but tell Jake that I want to talk to him tomorrow."

And he just ended the call.

I couldn't phrase a word. Would Jake really be that careless? I lied my head on Chase's chest and I eventually fell asleep while he was caressing my head.

-the next morning-

I woke up in my bed and i immediately checked my clothes.

What the hell how did I change clothes?

'Chaaaaaaaaseeeee'

Skylar do you think he really did ch-

'Yah'

But-

'Gurl he did'

Awkwarddddd

Wait... what are those suitcases laying next to my door?

I ran downstairs and saw 4 more suitcases which 1 was mine and the other two were I don't know whose.

O-"Chase!!"
C-"Yeah?"

He shouted from upstairs and came down with JUST adidas sweatpants on.

BOI WUT ARE U TRYING TO DO?!

O-"What's with the suitcases?"
C-"Oh yeah we're going to Bora Bora. My dad sent me those tickets cause he felt bad of leaving us here."
O-"Bora Bora?! WHAT?"
C-"Mhmmm"

He said with a smirk on his pretty little face.

O-"The guys are coming too right?"
C-"Oh no it's just the two of us."
O-"oh."

He turned around surprised by my calm reaction.

'Ahemmmm the TWO OF YOU"

Skylar shut the f-

O-"OHHHHHHHH"

Yep. My eyes are as big as the coffee plates.

Me
And
Chase
In freaking
Bora motherfucking Bora
Mothefucking alone
In a motherfucking bungalow
ALONE
JUST THE TWO OF US
ALONE
NO JAKE
NO RAIN
NO AXEL
NO NO ONE
JUST
OPHELIA NEPTUNE MIKAELSON
AND
CHASE CAMPBELL
ALONE IN A BUNGALOW IN BORA BORA

C-"Earth to Neptuneee"

He said chuckling because my middle name is actually a planet.

'No shit Sherlock'

Oh shut it Skylar

I still didn't respond to him and he just kissed me. A peck.  A MOTHERFUCKING PECK THAT MADE ME FLY TO NEPTUNE AND COME BACK TO EARTH WITHING SECONDS.

C-"Get ready we're leaving in an hour for the airport."
O-"Chase..."
C-"Yeah?"
O-"Umm. Nothing I'm going upstairs."

Okay ladies and gentlemen. Ophelia Neptune Mikaelson is officially dead. But she's also going to freaking Bora Bora with Chase freaking Campbell aka my future step brother aka the person I kissed so many times aka the sweet asshole downstairs with the hot sweatpants and with the -no shirt- shirt.

This is going to be a hell of a ride.

———
Chase and Ophelia in Bora Bora alone?
Are they going to get along?
Or maybe keep their hands to each other?
And where's the mystery guy?
Vote and Comment!
Bye bye peeps!