O n e

Marriage. Such a wonderful thing right? Right. Till something goes extremely wrong and poof divorce is on your way. But it's always for the best. There won't be any more fights, shouting and well you'll live without stressing out.

What are you a psychologist now?

Shut it Skyla. Yes she's my consciousness. What a blessing right.

What a sweetheart you are!

Yeah... oh by the way my name is Ophelia Mikaelson and I'm 16 and what can you say about my life. Pretty basic if y'all ask me. Divorced parents, school, amazing best friend, a hot crush and oh... a future step dad and step brother.

I'm currently packing and I'm nervous to be honest. Mostly for my mom cause what if this doesn't work out?

I love my mom and she's been on her own for 3 years so why not a little change. She's been dating this man, pretty good looking, around his 40s' ,he's nice and his name is Brandon and I hope that his son is as pleasant as him.

J: Ophelia time to go!

I get my bag and my last box and I'm going downstairs. If you're wandering no, we're not selling the house. If this moving in thing doesn't work out my mom wants to have a safe house in store.

J: Ophelia I hope this doesn't change anything
O: Like what mom?
J: I don't know I just don't want this moving in thing to break our bond.
O: As if mum.

We arrive at Brandon's house and holy molly I haven't been to his house before and it's wOw. We go on to ring the doorbell and a very happy Brandon opens the door. Can I just say that I was shocked. My mum never told me who Brandon was. And he was the Brandon. That means...oh fuck me.

B: Joceline! Ophelia! Welcome!
J: Hey Brandon!
O: Come on in! Let me get my son.

The awkward moment has come.

Brandon comes back downstairs with his son and...
You gotta be kidding me right?
HE WILL NOT BE MY BROTHER! I OBJECT!

———
First chapter done.
Who is your bro?
And why is it so bad?
Guess you'll have to find out!
Bye schnitzels.