T w e n t y

Kinda smut ahead!

Chase's POV
Just my bloody luck. My father was partnering again with Adidas and of course he had to meet up with the same ambassador. Don't get me wrong, the guy's decent but his son is a bloody nightmare. He's the same age as me and he's a dick...and an asshole...and foul. Last time I saw him, he randomly saw a picture of me and Ophelia and he was basically drooling and hinting that he'd gladly fuck her. I was fuming of anger and there he was, his eyes fixed on Lia.

O: Chase? What's the matter?

She placed her hand on mine, which was a fist and I was ready to punch the walking dick with eyes, who by the way, was making his way to us. Oh yeah his name is Alexander Lockhart.

Alex: Chase it's nice to see you again!
C: Precisely.
A: And who this lady might be?
O: Ophelia Mikaelson.
A: Oh yeah! His future step-sister! Nice to meet you, I'm Alexander Lockhart, but you can call me Alex.
O: Likewise.

He held her hand and kissed the back of her hand. My hands made a fist yet again and my jaw clenched. Only I can kiss her hand you bitch.

Damnnn relax dude
Bob it's not the place nor the time.

A: Shall we sit?
He sat down next to his dad across Lia and I sat next to her. Lia put her hand on my knee and she looked at me with a "what's wrong" face, I gave her a slight smile and placed my hand on hers.
We ate some luxurious food while the boomers discussed about the designs and the collaboration in general and the whole fucking time Alex was making flirty remarks towards Lia, that clearly made her uncomfortable. It got 11 pm and Lia got kinda sleepy and I remembered that we have school tomorrow. Oh joy.

C: Umm... me and Ophelia should get going, we have school tomorrow.
J: Oh yeah, I totally forgot. You should really get going.
A: Aren't you guys homeschooled?
O: No we're not. Anyway, we had a nice time.
A: I hope I'll see you again Ophelia.
O: I'm sure you do. Goodnight!

We got up, gathered our things and we were out of there in seconds. We got into my car, Lia rolled her eyes in annoyance and I sighed in an angered tone.

O: God that guy made me so damn uncomfortable. Who does he think he is? He's not Chase Campbell or anything so why did he think I'd possibly fall for him?
C: Wait, sorry I wasn't paying attention, what did I do?
O: I basically said, stop frustrating yourself cause he didn't charm me.
C: Oh I know don't you think I've already learnt when you're annoyed? But I still got mad, he was drooling all over you.
O: And what do you think half of the school's female population do?

I chuckled in response but my jaw was still clenched and she noticed. She leaned closer and kissed my jaw softly which made me instantly relax.

O: You know...we still have homework to do.

I didn't say anything and I just started the car. I drove back, my hand on her thigh moving slowly up and down. As soon as I parked my car in the garage I attacked her lips and her hands moved to the back of my head deepening the kiss. My hand travelled slowly from her thigh, under her dress and I brushed my fingers over her lace underwear and she hissed.

C: What do you want, love?
O: You... I need you.

She started kissing my neck and I put more pressure on her.

C: For who are you so wet, love?

She moaned into my neck and I smirked.

C: I didn't get that baby.
O: That's it.

She straddled me on the driver's seat and kissed me with lust and hunger. I rocked her hips against my own, her dress slowly going up. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans, taking me in her hands.(author's note: I'm never writing smut again I'm laughing and cringing so much) She positioned herself, my tip at her entrance (the entrance to the chamber of secrets, potterheads you got it) and lowered herself, taking me in her and we both moaned.

O: Fuck fuck fuck.
C: You're so tight, love.
O: By the way I-I'm on the pill.
C: Purrfect.

She started riding me at a steady pace, her chest flush against mine. I started sucking on her neck giving her small hickeys while she continued to ride me. I felt her clench around me and I twitched inside her. She moved closer to my ear and whispered.

O: Only you can make me feel this good. No one else, only you Chase.

The way she said my name made me even closer to cumming.

Damn son she dirty.
Bob get the fuck out of here!
I'm your subconscious you fucking idiot.
This is private you cockroach.
You did not!
Yes I did.

C: Will you cum with me love?

That was all it took for her to moan my name into my shoulder and her legs beginning to shake as she reached her high, me following shortly after. We just sat there panting and just feeling each other.
After 2 or 3 minutes I pulled out of her and she sat back down on her seat.
We went upstairs and before parting ways I kissed her gently.

C: Goodnight, I love you.
O: And I love you.

I entered my room with a stupid smile plastered on my face. I changed into my pjs that had spongebob on them and I went to sleep, still smiling to myself.