T w e n t y T w o

I woke up panting and Chase was next to me holding my hand. I looked over to the clock. 3:18 am. It was nightmare. Chase was trying to calm me down by moving his hand up and down my back.

C: What happened?
O: I don't know. I saw a nightmare.
C: Want me to stay with you until you fall asleep?
O: Yeah...please.

He pulled up the covers and got under them with me. He kissed my forehead and ran his fingers down my spine. I fell asleep almost instantly and I could tell he was falling asleep too.

I woke up slowly, my head still buried in his chest and when I looked up my mother was standing in my room and I jumped. Her lips were curved into a smirk and her eyebrows were raised. Chase started waking up as well, he looked at her direction and he jumped as well.
Oh boy...we're fucked.

C: Shit- uh sorry fu- I mean we...umm...
J: Chase, save it hun.
O: Are you...mad?
J: Mad? Oh yeah I'm furious. Why wouldn't you tell me? Not that I couldn't tell but still, I'm your mum if you don't tell me about your love life, what are yoh supposed to tell me?
O: Uhh- wait you knew?
J: I'm not blind Nept. When the accident happened this guy over here was worried sick, you think I haven't seen how you look at each other? Or how Chase almost kissed you this morning when we left yesterday morning or how you were smiling over his texts?

Me and Chase were blushing and looking at her as if she was a unicorn. Were we really that obvious?

C: So you're not mad that we're together?
J: Of course not! I knew you would end up together one way or another.
O: Really?
J: Really.
O: I feel stupid.
J: Well, you are hon.
O: Thanks mum.
J: Anyway, you have to got to school, so get your asses up and go.

We got up, Chase went into his room and I walked up to my mum.

O: Thank you.
J: For what?
O: For being open minded.

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

J: Uhh Oph, just a question, Have you two...done it.
O: Okay I'm out.
J: Ophelia Neptune Mikaelson! You didn't tell me??
O: Uhh...oops?
J: Go to school and you're gonna tell me the deets later.
O: Okay...not.

We all git ready and I was feeling like wearing a skirt today.

We got in the car, me and Chase in the front and Ivy in the back

We got in the car, me and Chase in the front and Ivy in the back. Rain would go with Axel and Jake and to be honest Rain and Axel have been really close lately. Chase told me that yesterday they were attached to the hip.

O: I literally can't wait to see Bridget's face when she'll see you.
I: Same.

We entered school and there were some gasps and whispers. We walked up to our group of friends and we went inside. Some old classmates of Ivy's came and greeted her and the moment we've all been waiting for... Bridget was standing in front of her locker her mouth wide open in shock and I motioned to Ivy to walk up to her.