E l e v e n

-CHASE'S POV-

*Muffled voises*

"Move quickly the girl is in critical condition"
"She needs emergency surgery move move move"
"The boy is still unconscious"
"He has two cuts on his head and he broke his hand that's about it"
"The girl is losing a lot of blood!"
"We might lose her"
"The boy is gaining contciounses!"

D(octor): Whats your name darling?

C: Chase...Campbell

D: Is the girl your girlfriend?

C: Y-yes..

D: He lost consciousness again!

*2 hours later*

Every part of my body hurts. And where the hell am I and why am I where I am..? The room is all white and I'm hooked on a device with serum... the hospital.

Oh no
Ophelia. Where the hell is Lia? We got hit by a car. And it was my fault. I was the one who was distracted. If something happened to her I won't bear it.

B(randon): Chase thank God you're awake!

My dad and mrs Mikaelson came inside with their faces screaming "worried". I couldn't face them especially her mom.

C: Do you know where Ophelia is?

J(ocelyn): She is in surgery.

C: What?! For how long? Is she ok?

J: It has been 2 hours. She's in critical condition, she has lost a lot of blood. The car that came into you crashed her side.

C: This is all my fault... I SHOULD BE IN THAT SURGERY BED NOT LIA! I SHOULD BE IN LINE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH! NOT HER!

B: Chase calm down stressing out isn't going to take you anywhere.

C: You want me to calm down?! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

I can't breath. She's in all this mess because of me. She said she still loved me when she broke up with Steph and then a car crashed into us. I might lose her completely.

No.
No I won't lose her. She can hate me, she can wish she'll never see me again but I won't lose her to this.

J: Chase i know you care about her. And I know you feel bad but this is not your fault.

C: When will I be able to see her?

B: When she gets out of surgery the doctors will tell us when she's able to have visitors.

C: Fine. Can I be alone for now?

J: Sure darling.

*4 hours later*

It's been hours. No news, good or bad. I've tried to get out of my room but nurses didn't let me go once. I've been doing blood tests to see if everything is ok in that department and everything is quite normal. But everything hurts. I don't mean from the wounds but my heart is broken is billion pieces. Have you ever hurt so badly inside that it hurts physically? My heart literally hurts from the pain I'm feeling. The guilt, the anger, the agony, sadness...love.

N(urse): Do you wish to see Ophelia Mikaelson?

C: Y-yeah. Yes where is she?

N: Come with me.

I practically jumped off of my bed. I started to have hope. Whenever someone told me that having hope is one of the best feelings in the world...I laughed. But then again I never had the need to feel a little hope.

I entered her room. The machine next to her was beeping. Steadily.

C: Did her mom come to see her?

N: Yes. I think now you would like some time alone.

I sat on the chair next to the bed. She was laying there so peacefully but the sight of her like this broke my heart. Does she know I'm here? Does she hate me?

C: Lia, I'm so deeply sorry. This shouldn't be you, on a hospital bed hooked on a beeping machine. This is all my fault.

O: Who are you?

———
Hey peeps
Can I just say that Corona is a bitch?
Anyway
Thanks for reading don't forget to leave a vote and comment.
Byeeeee