N i n e

Ophelia POV

We've returned from Bora Bora like a week ago and to be honest Chase is acting so damn strange and I'm over it.

First I wanted to go and meet up with Rain to catch up you know and we were going to go out with everyone else aka Jake, Axel and Chase and he was acting like my freaking bodyguard. I swear to God he wouldn't let me talk with the boys and no other than that when we went clubbing he was watching me dance (in a creepy way) and when a guy tried to make a move on me pOoF the guy was on the ground with Chase above him beating the hell out of him.

I'm so over this attitude and if he tries to do anything else I'm going to tell him then and there.

In anyway today I'm actually meeting up with Steph, my ex.

You're probably wondering "is she out of her mind?!" But no Steph and I actually remained good friends almost like best friends and the fact that before we dated he was my best friend actually helps. We haven't talked since I moved in with Chase and his dad so we want to catch up.

I'm actually concerned about Chase's attitude cause I feel like he won't let me out of the house if it's a boy involved for some annoying reason but I don't care anymore I'm actually meeting up with Steph wether he likes it or not.

C: Ooohooo earth to Neptune!
O: That sounds weird.
C: Uh dUh your middle name is a planet for crying out loud. Now, what were you thinking while looking at my abs?

Looking at you wHat?! I was distracted by my thoughts and I was looking at his abs and he thought- oh hell.

O: Uh nothing that concerns your "abs"

Yes, I said the word abs and my hands made the quoting thing.

No don't get me wrong. hIs abS aRe pErFecTion!
But he doesn't need to know that.

C: So you're saying I don't have abs?
O: I don't see them.
C: Well, shorty, look better.

Did he just.. no he didn't.

O: YOU CALLED ME SHORT?!
C: Of course not shorty.
O: Ughhh come here you piece of shit.

I started chasing him. The irony... chasing Chase. Lmao (yeah I'm not funny) and I felt... as if we were really siblings.

I caught up to him and jumped on him with the result of falling. I don't know how, but he was facing me. Wasn't he with his back at me? How the hell is he facing... anyway.

We were silent. I was looking into his green eyes. Those emerald eyes. And ok, he has freckles. I'm gonna diE! He has the cutest f*cking freckles. How did I not notice his freckles?

I noticed his dimples but not his freckles. I'm stupid.

He put his hands on my waist and he moved closer to my face. And... you guested it. He kissed me.

Not so siblings now are we?

It was intoxicating. His cologne was all I could smell and also his hair was wet since he had a shower. His hands moved up my spine giving chills to every ounce of my body.

He eventually sat straight and I sat on him (ON him) without breaking the kiss. It was getting more needy and passionate and it was even more intoxicating. His tongue didn't wait long to get in my mouth and woah... since when does he have a tongue piercing?

We broke the kiss to get some air. Wow. That was... wow. We were both out of breath and he was actually turned on... if ya know what I mean. And it wasn't hard to realize since I was sitting right on it...

O: This was a mistake.

I was ready to get up but he grabbed my hand and I sat back down.

C: Why is something that we both want wrong?