F o u r

The unknown-dirty guy went to take a shower and I wanted to take a nap but where that much luck?
My door opened and I growled

"Woah monster easy there"

"What in the hell do you want baboon of hell?!"

"Baboon huh? I'm a tiger Lia."

Lia again.

After that line I felt my bed sinking and he was above me so I turned to face him.

WHY IS HE SO DREAMY-HOT-SEXY-BREATHTAKING-

"How are you Lia? Nervous much?"

"Chasey are you sure I'm the nervous one?"

I approached his lips to the point where our lips were almost touching and he slightly blushed.

Chase blushing? Am I dreaming?

He bit his lip and he approached my ear.

"This is going to be a hell of a month sister"

"TAKE ME RIGHT THEN RIGHT THERE"

Skylar?

"Yah?"

Shut the fuck up.

"🙄"

He got off of me and he was ready to leave my room but before he did he turned around

"8 o'clock be ready we're having a party. Invite whoever you want."

Perfect. A party. The house full of drunk horny teenagers. Remind me to lock my room before I go downstairs for the party.

- Time Lapse-

It was 7 and a half and I was ready for the party.

I wore this:

Yeah I know, pretty casual

But I never go too off at parties unless it's a birthday or something.

Then my door knocked.

"Hey Rain whats up?"

"So um here's my bag for the night and holy shit is this your house now?? Chase's house?!"

"Yeah... apparently we're going to be siblings if this is going to go well."

"Well let's hope not"

"Rain I told you already, I don't like Chase, I like Jake."

Yeah little thing I didn't tell you. I have a crush on one of Chase's best friends, Jake.

"Oh come on Oph! You know you and mr pigface are ENDGAME!"

"Who's the pigface?"

We both turned immediately towards the door panicking. And yeah it was Chase.

"Ughhhh our history teacher"