T e n

S: So let me get this straight...your parents are engaged and you two can't keep your hands to each other.

O: well um yeah. Pretty much. Look the thing is that we need to end this one way or another. My mom is finally happy and I can't let this foolish stupid thing with Chase to ruin everything.

S: First of all do as your heart says, second it's not foolish. You like the guy since you were what? 4?

O: I need to make this sacrifice for my mom Steph.

S: Whatever you say girly. But if you ever change your mind be sure it's not too late.

C: Too late for what?

O: Chaseyyyy heyyy whats up?

C: Nothing much sister just getting a coffee. I'm meeting with the others on the beach wanna come?

O: Sure wait a minute.

S: Discuss this with him tonight. It would help.

O: Ok thanks for the advice.

C: Lia let's go!

S: Call me for updates.

We got in the car and for the first 5 minutes it was awkward. But then he broke the silence.

C: So...you're talking with Steph again?

O: I never stopped talking with him. Ok just a little now cause I had no ti-

C: You didn't stop even when you broke up?

O: No we remained friends.

I responded calmly but he was getting...let's say not so calm.

C: So why didn't we remain friends?

O: Chase don't go there.

C: Why not? Come on Ophelia we were friends before why didn't we stay friends after the whole thing happened? Why is Steph any different?

O: Chase I said I don't want to get into it.

C: Is he more worth it to stay around? Was I so difficult to keep in your life?

O: Chase you broke my heart! You gave so many reasons to leave and none to stay! I didn't break up with Steph because of something he or I did, we didn't break up because there wasn't love or friendship I broke up with him because I STILL loved you.

C: You wh-

O: CHASE WATCH OUT!

*crash*

———
Okay didn't expect how this escalated...
Will they survive?
Will this change their relationship?
Find out in chapter 11!
(Comment and vote please🥺)