66. Will he keep her safe ?

*JESSIE'S POV*

The day came that Zayn was leaving. Louis was a wreck. I thought he was meant to be looking after me? Well okay then. I looked up at Zayn and wrapped my arms tightly around him. "Be safe. Don't go causing trouble," I told him, kissing him softly. Jacob opened the door, "you ready Zayn ?" he asked, Zayn looked at me I nodded. He kissed me once more and walked away. I turned back around and saw Louis, who was still vigorously searching.

"When was the last time you slept Louis ?" I asked, "I can't sleep not until I have found him," he told me. I closed his laptop lid. "We will find him, but you getting your self all worked up isn't going to help him," I told him. He sat back on the couch. "Go and get a bath, I will make us something to eat. Then you'reactually going to sleep," I told him, he looked up at me. "Jessie ... Thank you," he smiled, I smiled back. "Go Tomlinson," I smiled.

I walked into the kitchen and made two sandwiches. I started to think of Niall. As you know I use to date him. I just got him back, and it feels like I am losing him again. I smile thinking of the times I spent with Niall.

*FLASHBACK*

The summer Niall spent with me was over. The night has come when we have to pack for Niall leaving. He pulled out his suit case, placed it on the bed. I sigh, Niall looked at me and kissed me softly. "It will be over before you know it, you will see me next summer," he told me and kissed me. Niall began to pack, I sighed and looked at him, "Niall I don't want you to go," I whispered, he came over and pulled me into his arms, "babe I won't forget you, it's only six months," he told me, I sighed and kissed him. "But it's six months Niall what if you ... stop loving me ?" I asked him, he turned a pleasant grin. "Are you crazy ? I would never fall out of love with you, now ... come on me and you can go and watch a film, the packing can wait," he smiled pulling me away.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I smiled at the memory. It was true me and Niall didn't fall out of love. Because we still love each other, just as friends though. I smiled and brought the plates of food into the living room. Louis was on the laptop. "I told you no,0 I spoke, he looked up. "I was waiting so!... yeah," he spoke taking the plate of food from my hands. I looked down and sighed. "You think they will be alright ?" I asked, he pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead. "I don't know Jessie. I wish I did, we have to try though," he told me, I nodded.

There was a knock at the door. I looked up and Tristen walked in. "Hey, you ready for tomorrow ?" he asked me, I shrugged. "I don't know," I told him. He sat down next to me, "we are going to get Harry back don't worry," he told me, I nodded. "Zayn has left already ?" he asked, I nodded. "Oh well. Here is the plan. Me and you leave tomorrow and we get to Spain at about 4pm and then, we go to the hotel. That night we go to the bar where Harry's kidnapper is, and then you need to get flirty like we discussed he takes you home, I will follow you and then he has took us to where Harry is," he told me, I nodded understandingly.

"Listen, me and Zayn have to take Harry's word that you're good here. So you better look after here," Louis told Tristen, sounding like a protective older brother. "I am only going to help, I was insider on their crew for Harry'," he explained. "Well we are trusting you to keep Jessie safe, if she gets hurt ... it's not going to be Zayn you'll have to worry about it will be me," Louis growled. "Well I am going to keep her safe don't worry. When we have Harry back, will that proof be enough ?" Tristen asked contradicting Louis.

"We will see won't we," Louis told him, Jake nodded. "Guys ... seriously, this isn't the time to start an argument," I told them. Tristen stood up and spoke, "I should get going, be ready at 8 tomorrow morning, that's when we leave," he told me, I nodded and walked him to the door. "See you tomorrow," I told him, he nodded and walked away. I closed the door and turned to Louis.