34. What am i doing ?

*ZAYN'S POV*

I handed him the money, "You know what you have to do ?" I whispered, "Zayn don't panic I know what I am doing," he reassured. "Thanks and if anyone asks ... you're my cousin," I told, he nodded, "I know the plan," he smirked, "good don't let me down," I told, he nodded, "I will do my best," he confirmed, "make sure you keep Jessie safe, I am counting on you," I sighed. "Zayn I know! Keep Jessie safe, stop the psychopath that is coming after your family, I have this," he whispered, I sighed, "thank you, make sure you keep her busy today." I smiled, he nodded and walked off.

Now I have to go and find out what this psychopath wants. I need to stop him before anything else happens, I am on my way to a meeting with this person, its about time this stops before it gets out of hand.

*JESSIE'S POV*

Louis came down the stairs now fully clothed. I turned back into the kitchen and he followed. "You really don't understand get out do you ?" I spat, "sorry love, I am on my way now." he grinned. "Good, allow me to walk you too the door," I smiled, and walked him forward. I pushed him to the door, and opened it. I leant against the door frame and waited for him to walk out and as he got half way down the drive, he stopped. "Hey wait ! I forgot !" he exclaimed running up the drive, I turned and saw him. He walked up at the door, "what exactly did you forget ?" I asked, "This," he smiled and lifted up my chin and kissed me. He pushed me further into the house and closed the door, he dragged my into the living room and pushed me hard against the wall.

"So-" I gasped for air, he went back up to me and kissed me roughly. "Give me head," he demanded. "You want what ?" I asked shocked but I smiled at him, someone tell me what I am doing? "A blowjob please," he groaned at me and kissed my neck.

I sighed might as well; Zayn is hardly ever here anymore and he won't find out. I went on my knee and took of his sweat pants slowly. "Don't tease me Jessie," he moaned, I laughed. I took of his boxers seeing his member shoot up. My eyes widen, he was so huge for a guy who looks like a 17 year old. He rubbed his cock trying to be a big tease. I fit his dick in my mouth gagging . He grabbed my head pushing me in more to fit him all in all of my mouth. Many moans and groans slipped through his mouth.

"God I'm so close, put more in," He demanded. "Shit god, Jessie put more in you slut," He demanded making me pump his dick even more. "Yes just like that," He breathed, I pulled him out and looked at him. "What ? KEEP GOING !" he yelled. He exploded into my mouth and smiled rather pleased with himself. I stood up and wiped my mouth, he smiled, "I can see why Zayn wants you now," he grinned, I then felt annoyance, why the fuck did I just do that ?! I sighed and grabbed him and pushed him out, "you're going to keep your mouth shut," I told, "what ? Like you kept yours shut?" he mocked. I rolled my eyes, "go now," I said dragging him to the door and pushed him out.

I slammed the door and walked inside the living room. I lay down just when another knock came at the door. I sighed and trudged to the door. I opened it and a tall boy with perfectly quiffed light brown hair and was tanned a bit was stood there. "Hello ?" I asked, "hi ... ermm I am Zayn's cousin, is he here ?" he asked, I smiled, "no he is out at the minute but come on in," I smiled. He smiled and walked in, so who are you ?" he asked, "I am Jessie Edwards, Zayn's girlfriend," I smiled, he shook my hand, "I am James Mcvy." "Do you want a drink or anything ?" I asked, he shook his head.

I sat down and so did he, "well you are welcome to come and stay here," I offered, "thanks but I think Zayn will need to be consulted." he laughed, "he will be fine about it," I smiled. "Okay then thanks," he smiled. "So ... who was that boy that just left ?" he asked, "Oh that was ... Louis, Zayn's friend, he stayed over last night," I rushed, I needed make him believe, he can't find out. "Oh you seemed to be trying to get rid of him pretty fast, your were practically throwing him out," he chuckled, "yeah we had something of a heated argument," I smiled flakily, heated ... hmmm ... it defiantly was ... it was no argument though.

"Really what were you arguing about ?" he asked, "you know just... stuff," I croaked, he nodded and laughed. "You don't like him then ?" he asked, I rolled my eyes, "no I really don't," I scoffed. Lie ! I like him a lot more than I did when I first met him, I am not saying I like him but I am saying I like him a lot more than when I first met him.

My phone then rang. "Hello ?" I asked, "Hey Doll," it was Zayn. I felt guilty again. "Hey, what's up," I asked, "nothing, just making sure you're ok." he said, "I am fine, Louis is gone now but your cousin is here," I told, "oh really ?" he asked, "Yep ... James," I smiled at him. "Oh right, well I will be back soon ... I have just have one more thing to do," he smiled, "oh and what would that be ? I asked, "its a secret." he grinned the other end of the phone. "Ooo ... a boy with secrets i see," i said smiling, he chuckled down the other end. "Okay then fine, I will se you later," I smiled, "bye Doll love you," he hung up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Who is James Mcvy really ?

Who is the person tracking Zayn's family ?

Is Louis getting too close for comfort ?

Can Jessie resist him ?

What is Zayn up to ?

I'm so looking forward to STEAL MY GIRL music video !?! Gagagagga XD

I'm so not emotionally prepared XP

Im happy with my results ... My school has OFFICALLY ended and I'm having holidays till the start of nxt ur so whoop whoop ! Tis yr has been awesome ;) Will be having camp on the 5-7 of NOV 😌

TGIF peepz !

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

THANK YEW :)

PriyaXx