19. You're mine too.

*JESSIE'S POV*

Later on that day, after noon, me and Zayn went back to his place. We hadn't talked probably since because we argued, I was sat on the bed quietly. Zayn popped his head around the corner of the door, "I am going now doll," he said, I sighed and looked down at my hands "Ok," I said quietly, he sighed and walked over to me and crouched down in front of me at the end of the bed. "I will be ok doll. Try not to worry," he said, I looked up into his dark brown eyes, "how can I not worry, you are about to go and get into a fight with a psychopath," I said, he sighed and lifted up my chin and kissed me softly, "I need to go but don't move from here," he said, I nodded and he walked away.

I sighed and called Tom, "hey, where are you ?" I asked, "I am sorry Jessie, I can't come anymore," he said, I was shocked. "why ?" I asked, "something came up," he said, "fine," I said and hung up the phone in anger and disappointment. I sighed, there was only one other person I could call now and I knew Zayn wouldn't like it. I pulled out my phone, "Hey Luhan ?" I asked, "hey Jessie, what is it ?" he asked, "I need you to do me a favour," I said, "what is it ?" he asked, "can you give me a ride ?" I asked, "where too ?" he asked, "to the old storage warehouse," I said, "why ?" he asked, "Zayn is having a fight there and he won't take me with him but I need to be there ... please Luhan," I begged, he sighed into the phone, "ok, I will come and pick you up now," he said, I smiled, "thank you Luhan," I said.

I hung up the phone and ran down stairs to get my shoes on, I grabbed a bag and put my phone into it... and a mini first aid kit, it comes in handy for this type of situations you know ? I wasn't going to risk it. I heard a knock at the door, I ran over there and opened it. "Perrie ?" I said, she looked at and me and smiled, "what are you doing here ?" I asked, "has Zayn already left ?" she asked, "yeah ..." I said, going to close the door but she stopped it with her foot. "I am only asking because I care about him," she said, "care about him ? You're the reason that he can't trust people, you're the reason he won't see his family, you're the reason everything has gone wrong in his life, you can't care about him," I spat, she smirked, "well sorry to disappoint you but after all this, you know that he will always compare you to me and you know that you won't compare," she said, I wanted to hit her but then there was a voice that yelled my name, "JESSIE !" it was Luhan, I looked past Perrie and he was stood there. "is everything ok ?" he asked, "it's fine, Perrie was just leaving," I said, she smiled, "yeah, tell Zayn thanks for the other night," she said before walking away.

"What was all that about ?" he asked, "nothing," I said, "can we just go ?" I asked, he nodded. I closed the door and followed him to his car. We sat there silently in the car, "why is it so important to go to this ?" he asked, "I just need to be there, I need him to be ok," I said, "and you really think that you being there is going to help ?" he asked, "I don't know, but if he gets hurt and I don't know about it, then ... I don't know what I will do," I said, he put his hand on my leg and rubbed it soothingly, "I think I get it," he said, I smiled at him.

When we arrived at the warehouse ; it had old cars parked in front of it. People were forever going inside, I sighed and stepped out of the car and walked inside the warehouse with Logan tracing behind. Inside was filled with young girls that were in the arms of 30 year old men, how did Zayn get involved with these people ? I sighed and walked around, I saw Zayn go into a room with Tom, I am guessing that was his prep room, I looked and the man caught my attention ; he had a cigarette in his hand and boxing gloves thrown over his shoulder. "Stay here, I will be right back," said to Luhan , he grabbed my wrist, "are you sure you're going to be ok ?" he asked, I nodded and proceeded to walk forward.

I turned down the dark corridor, and walked to the door at the end ; I opened it and inside was a tall boy, aqua blue eyes, and his hair was quiffed, I recognised him. "Luke ?" I asked, "Jessie ? What are you doing here ?" he asked, "I came to see Andy," I said cautiously, "ermm ... he is in here, does Zayn know you're here," he said, I shook my head. After I had talked to Luke in the hospital, we actually began to talk frequently, he was nice but Zayn wouldn't like that so we thought lets not tell him, it makes a change, me keeping secrets. I looked down to the man that was sat on the chair, he was in his late 20's, he had a small bit off hair, rather large biceps and was tall. "Well, hello sweetheart," he said, he stood up and walked over to me, "Luke please leave me and this young girl alone would you," he said, Luke looked at me, a worried expression covered his face and I nodded for him to leave