74. Letting go ?

*ONE MONTH AFTER JESSIE'S DEATH*

*ZAYN'S POV*

Everyone is sat around watching some programme they recorded last night. I heard a knock at the door, and the boys were all engrossed in a programme, so I stood up to answer the door. I opened it and it was Mia. Louis's new girlfriend. I sighed and opened the door fully for her to walk in, "Hey Mia," I croaked, she flashed a smile and walked in and pranced over to Louis. I rolled my eyes, I just hated seeing all of them being so happy now. I hadn't been able to move on, they were all happy now. They had their moments.

Louis had been with this Mia about a week and a half now. Suddenly it was like all about forever with them. Niall had been out with Harry a few times. Liam was still all wound up with this Maria girl, we still haven't got to meet her. I haven't left the house. I think the boys all expected me to go off the rails, but I just didn't have the effort for it. What's the point anyway? I mean I know the first night, I did but that's different. I needed someone.

"So how's Maria ?" Mia asked, as she sat on Louis's lap, his arms around her. Liam looked up, "Fine," was all he said, I frowned as Liam stood up grabbing his car keys and going out. "Harry are you going out ?" I asked, he shook his head. "No why?" he asked me, "I have to take some boxes to the charity shop," I told him, he stood up, "come on then," Harry stood up and came with me.

We grabbed a few boxes and put them to the car. "So what's all that stuff?" he asked me, "Jessie's," I coughed, he looked at me. "You're giving it all away ?" he asked shocked. "Well it's pointless for it all being there collecting dust isn't it," I spoke to him, as I pulled out of the drive. "Well did you not want to keep any of it?" he asked me, I shrugged, "It's no use to me," I sighed. "Is this your way of trying to forget her?" he asked me, "This is my way of moving on," I spoke to him.

We pulled up outside the charity shop. I gulped and got out of the car, pulling down my sunglasses over my eyes. "You sure you want to do this?" he asked me, I nodded, "Yeh," I croaked. I grabbed a box and so did Harry.

As we walked into the shop, the woman at the desk was stood there beaming with a smile. "Er... I would like to make a donation," I spoke to her, "Oh wonderful," she smiled. I placed the box down in front of her. She scrambled through the boxes, I sighed as her crinkled old hands touched Jessie's things. "Wait," I spoke, when I spotted something. Her shirt, the one she wore the day I first met her. She had never looked more perfect. I took it from her hand. I ran my fingers over the soft material. "Keep it man,"Harry sighed and patted my back. I clenched it tightly in my fingers. "I remember this," Harry smirked and picked up an old piece of paper from a folder.

"She made paper planes all the time," Harry laughed, I nodded and smiled at the memory. "You pick something Harry... to remember," I whispered. He looked through the box, and he picked up a necklace. "Can I have this?" he asked, I nodded, he hooked it on his keys. "Er sorry about that," I spoke to the lady, she smiled, "It's fine, really ... Was that all?" she asked, we nodded and left the shop.

I walked out to the car, and looked down at the shirt I picked up. I heard a familiar sound of heels, and looked around in confusion. I looked up and my eyes scanned, and found a honey brown hair girl stood in the distance talking to Liam?. Jessie? No. Liam? Wait.

I stood up straight and focussed on the girl who had Jessie's beauty. "Harry... I-Is... that Jessie and... Liam?" I whispered pointing over there, he looked up. "Bloody hell... that looks so much like her ... and I-I think that's Liam," he looked as I did. "I am going over there," I whispered, "Zayn.... that's not Jessie... maybe that's Liam's Maria," he told me. "I know... I know that's not Jessie ... but... maybe I can just... I am going," I spoke.