23. The sweet taste of revenge.

*JESSIE'S POV*

I woke up in my old bed. I must have fell asleep at home last night, I walked down stairs and my brother was sat in the kitchen. "Morning," he said, "morning," I replied, "how long has it been since you woke up here ?" he asked with a laugh, I smiled, "I haven't slept here since you were in hospital," I said, he smiled, "so does that mean you will come back here now ?" he asked hopefully, "I don't know yet, Zayn can be very persuasive," I said, he groaned, "you don't say that to your brother," he said, I laughed, "really, I am you sure you don't want to know about my sex life," I said, "I don't and you shouldn't have one," he said, "well I do," I said, he pushed my shoulder, "well, don't tell me about it," he said.

He went upstairs to his room. I decided to call Zayn, "hey doll," he said from the other end of the phone, I smiled, "morning," I said, "where were you last night ?" he asked, "I fell asleep at home, when I was helping my brother," I said, he chuckled, "well I missed you, you coming over today? ?" he asked, "do you want me to ?" I asked, "yeah, I am a bit busy tonight so you will have to leave at about six," he said, I was a bit confused, "why ? What are you up to Zayn ? Are you in trouble ?" I asked, "no its nothing like that... its ... ermm ... a surprise." he said, I smiled a bit "really ?" I asked not believing it, "yes really," he said, "what ever," I said, "so should I come and pick you up now ?" he asked, "sure, I just need to get dressed," I said, "ok, on my way doll," he said, I smiled, "ok bye," I said hanging up the phone.

I ran upstairs and got dressed quickly, did my make up and put my hair down. I let the wavy hair flow over my shoulders. I heard a knock, "Calum, get that please, its Zayn," I said, whilst I finished my make up and got my bag ready. I was finally done and I ran down the stairs and Zayn was stood at the door. "So what is this I hear about you having sex with my sister," Jack said, I looked at him wide eyed, "excuse me ?" Zayn stammered, I laughed. "Cal shut up," I said, he rolled his eyes. "Hey doll," Zayn said kissing me, I smiled and kissed him back, "god, get a room," Calum said, I pulled from Zayn and turned to Calum and hugged him, "call me if you need me," I said, "I will, don't worry, I will be fine," he said, I smiled.

Me and Zayn left, "what was all that about ?" he asked, "oh, I made him feel awkward," I said laughing, he joined in. "So we have all morning, what do you want to do ?" he asked, "lets go out," I said, "shopping ?" he asked, "yeah why not," I said. We walked to his car and drove to the mall, "how was Kate last night ?" I asked, "she was all over me," he said, I felt a bolt of anger go through me. "What did she do ?" I asked, "she was just giggling at everything and then was trying to cozy up to me and things like that," he said, I rolled my eyes, "she needs to go," I said, "really, you're actually going to tell her," he said, "well I was hoping you would," I said putting my hand on his thigh, he looked down at my hand and smirked at me, "you think you can get around me that easily," he said, "I was hoping so yeah," I said he smiled, "you will have to do a lot better than that," he said.

We arrived at the shops and walked around for a while. Ever so often Zayn would see someone he knew, I smiled, as he kept tight hold of my hand. It was like he was showing everyone I was his. I smiled, we walked into Nando's to go and get some lunch. Oh how i love the Peri Peri chicken, the thought of it just makes he drool, mmm yummy ! We sat down and ordered, "Hey Zayn," a girl said walking past him, he suddenly looked shocked and nervous. "Who is she ?" I asked grabbing his hands. "Ermm ... old friend," he said, "are you sure ? You look a bit shaky," I said, he nodded, "I am fine, I swear," he said forcing a smile.

"JESSIE !" someone yelled, I turned "Oh my god Liam !" I said, I smiled and got up and went over to him and hugged him tightly. "Where have you been ?!" he said, letting go at me. "I have been so busy, what about you ? I haven't seen you in like eight months !" I said poking his stomach, he laughed, "I went away with my family for a while, god you look so well, how have you been ?" he asked, I smiled, "I have been great actually, what about you ?" I said, "I have been amazing, I have a new girlfriend," he said, I grinned "oh, what is she is like ? What is her name ?" I asked, "Sebrina, she is amazing," he said, I smiled and hugged him tightly, "I am so glad for you," I said.