9. Not tonight ?

*JESSIE'S POV*

We got back to Zayn's house and I just ignored all of his questions. We were sat in his room, "JESSIE, STOP BEING F**KING DIFFICULT AND ANSWER ME !" he yelled, I ignored him, "what do you want from me ?" he asked, "I WANT TO GO HOME !" I yelled, "WELL YOU AREN'T GOING TO GO HOME UNTIL WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS !" he yelled, "ZAYN WE BOTH KNOW IT WOULDN'T BE US TALKING ! IT WILL ONLY WE YOU !" I yelled, all this yelling isn't going I end well, "ok, I will stay quite until you have said what you want to then I speak, sound fair ?" he asked, I nodded. He sat down, "I don't get why you did that to Luhan, he is my friend and even if he wanted to be more I would say no because I am with you, and it just feels like you don't trust me ... and I don't know if I should trust you because I know that even when I kind of did, you do things to people like Luke, he was drunk and you still had to come out on top ... and now can you answer why you scare me and the truth is you still do," I said, resting my hands on my knees, he looked at me, "my turn," he said, "I do things like this because I don't trust them, not because I don't trust you but now it comes to it you are easy to persuade, I mean look at how easily I got you, I know what they think and the way they look at you," he said, I sighed, running a hand through my curls that I have let down once we reached Zayn's house.

"You seriously think you got me easy ? You didn't, you had to keep following me and pestering me until I said yes and now I have said yes, I keep regretting it. You keep making me regret it," I said, "look baby, I swear I will stop," he said, I laughed "no you won't, you make promises you can't keep," I said, "ok, so maybe I won't stop but that is only because I want to keep you safe," he said, "I can look after myself ok ? If you really want me then listen to a few rules. Firstly, you don't pay people to hurt anyone anymore got it ? Next rule is, if I say you don't do something don't do it," I said, "I get it," he said, pulling me close playing with a strand of my hair, "are you going to follow my rules ?" I asked, "no promises, like you said I will only break them," he said.

I sighed and pushed on is chest, pulling away from him, "don't be like that," he said quietly, he slithered towards me and kissed my neck but he stopped and stared at my neck and pulled away. Did I forget to mention that when I ran into Steven he gave me a hickey ? When I yelled at him to get off me, that's what he did, I didn't say about it because it would come out when talking to Zayn but clearly he found out on his own. "Who gave you that because it certainly wasn't me ?" he said, I stayed silent, "JESSIE !" he yelled, making me jump, "I am going to ask you once more, who gave you that ?" he asked, I remained silent, "was it Luhan ? IS THAT WHY YOU WERE DEFENDING HIM SO MUCH ?!" he yelled, "no," I whispered, "THEN WHO THE F**K WAS IT ?!" he yelled, "Zayn I-" he stopped me, "SERIOUSLY JUST TELL ME ! I AM IN NO MOOD TO BE PISSED !" he yelled. He paced back and forth, then stopped dead in his tracks, slowly turning his head to look at me, "you saw Steven today didn't you ?" he asked, I nodded, "you paid him off," he said, I nodded again, "HE SAID HE DIDN'T LAY A FINGER ON YOU !" he shouted, "Zayn, don't go and do anything stupid," I said, "you shut it, why didn't you tell me ? I can deal with him," he said, "I don't want you to deal with him ! Just forget it, I am yours remember not his," I said, trying to take his mind to other places.

"I am going to have to do something to that piece of shit," he said, he walked out of the living room. I followed him, "ZAYN WAIT !" I yelled, he walked out the front door, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?!" I yelled, "TO SEE STEVEN !" he yelled back, I ran towards him and grabbed his forearm and turned him around, "Please Zayn, don't," I begged, he pushed me away, his eyes looked dark and his fists were clenched by his sides. He got in the car, and I hopped onto the passenger seat, "get out Jessie," he said keeping calm but I could feel the anger radiating off him, "No, if you're going to see Steven I need to be there," I said calmly, being my stubborn-self, "NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO ! NOW GET OUT !" he yelled, "No," I said, "fine," he said, through gritted teeth and pressed down hard on the gas and we were racing towards Steven's house. "Zayn slow down," I warned him but he blocked me out.

We got to his house and Zayn put on the breaks, removed the keys and immediately stepped out of the car, it took me a little bit longer. "ZAYN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING !" I yelled, since he is like already a few meters away, "OH DON'T WORRY, I AM THINKING ... THINKING I AM GOING TO PUNCH HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE !" he yelled, oh what a dark humour he has. He was banging on the door, then a blonde opened up the door, "Hey Zayn are yo-" he stopped her and pushed past her, "WHERE THE F**K IS STEVEN !?!?" he yelled, "in here," a voice called. I followed after Zayn, I walked into the room where he went in just a few seconds ago, "Zayn how nice to see you," he said standing up walking over to him, Zayn practically charged at him and punched him right in the face, "ZAYN !" I yelled, he repeatedly hit him over and over, until Steven started to hit back, soon enough it was Zayn on the floor, "STOP !" I yelled, Zayn stood up as Steven stopped, I went and stood behind Zayn, but as Zayn threw one final punch, his arm came back and his elbow hit the corner of my eye, the bone. I yelped and turned my face, Zayn didn't hear me, but as Steven went tumbling back, Zayn turned to see me.

I looked up at him with pleading eyes, he crouched down next to me. I stood up, "stay away from her," Zayn said looking back at Steven who just laughed, "with friends like me Zayn, you don't want to go and make any more enemies," he said, Zayn spun around and walked out pulling me behind. We walked into the car, I sat down, and we drove back to the house.

I walked inside and went straight up to his room, we sat on his bed. "I am sorry you had to see that," he said, I shook my head, "you have already broke the rules," I said, "I am sorry," he said, I turned to face him, by now my eye had swollen, "your eye ..." he said growing concerned, coming closer to me, I turned away. "did I do that ?" he asked , I nodded slowly, "let me fix your eye," he said, i do not have the energy to fight back so I let him. When he stretched out his hand, then only I saw that is was bruised, "your hand ... " I whispered, "forget about that, let's just sort you out," he said, I sighed.

We fixed his hand and my eye and lay down on his bed. He tried to pull me closer but I pushed him away, "not tonight," I whispered, "I am sorry," he said, "I know you are," I said, "but you're scared of me again aren't you ?" he asked, "Yes," I whispered, "don't be," he said softly in my ear, his hot breath fanning my ear, "I can't help it when you do things like that." I said, "I know ... but I am sorry ... can you just let me hold you ?" he whispered, "not tonight," I whispered, but either way, I always end up the same way, falling asleep in his arms, where I always feel a sense of being home ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

23 July 2010, 8:22pm 5 strangers became brothers ! Happy 4 years of 1D to all my fellow directioners out there ;) Time flies ... My idols have come this far and I'm damn proud of them. My life has changed so much after them. I'm lucky to call this fandom my other family , luv you guise always. <3

Priya Xx