24. Goodbye and Goodnight.

*JESSIE'S POV*

I ran down the stairs and grabbed Calum's car keys. "Jessie ?! Where are you going ?" he asked half asleep. "I need to borrow your car," I said panicked, lyou can't drive though," he said, "well you drive me then," I said angrily. "Where do you need to go in such a rush ?" he asked, "THE POLICE STATION !" I yelled getting my shoes on. "Why ?" he asked, "Zayn has been taken in," I said, "now come on," I said, "I am not taking you to visit your convict boyfriend," he said, "please ! I need too," I begged, he sighed, "why don't you listen to me, I told you he was a trouble," he said, "I don't care, I love him ! I need you to go and take me now or I swear I WILL DRIVE MY FUCKING SELF !" I yelled, he sighed "fine go," he said, pulling his shirt over his head.

We got in the car and drove down to the station, "hello how can I help you ?" asked an female officer at the front of the desk, "I am here to see Zayn Malik," I said, "I am sorry, visiting hours are over," she said, "Look I have just got a call and my boyfriend has been taken in for murder, now I am in no mood to be fucked around with, let me see him, I have just been called about this and been told to come so no more fucking around ... let me see Zayn Malik !" I said, she looked away, "I will see what I can do," she said calmly.

She walked to the back room and I paced in the front. "You can see him now," she said, "Thank you," I said. I walked through to where she lead me, "Zayn," I said, I ran over to him and hugged him tightly, "you are an idiot," I said, "I am so glad to see you doll," he said, I smiled. I sat down opposite him, "can you explain," I asked, "Steven set me up ... he has me framed." he said, "Zayn I told you to stay away from him ! What am I going to tell your Mum and dad ? We are meant to be meeting them tomorrow," I said, " I don't know ! You need to get me out," he said, "and how do I do that Zayn ?" I said, he looked angry. "Think of something, get something out of Steven," he said, "what do I try and get out of him ?" I asked, "you will figure it out doll," he said, "Zayn how are you so fucking calm ?" I asked , he looked a me wide eyed but smiled, "l have to be, you can't freak in here or else they will eat me alive other wise," he said, I smiled and kissed him, "I will get you out of here Zayn I promise," I said, "I have no doubt that you won't," he said.

"You need to leave now," said the woman, I nodded and kissed Zayn. "See you soon doll," he said, I smiled. I left the room and walked out, my brother was waiting. "Where are you going ?" he asked, as I charged out of the station. "Calum go home, I have to go and see someone," I said, "who ?" he asked, "a friend," I said, "I know you it wouldn't just be a friend," he hissed, "Calum trust me," I said, I kissed his cheek and left.

I took a cab down to the house Zayn drove to when he went to beat up Steven, I banged on the door. Steven opened it, "Why hello there beautiful," he said, I pushed past him. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ZAYN ?!" I yelled, "he needed to be taught a lesson," he said, "NO HE DIDN'T, ALL HE EVER DOES IS WHAT YOU SAY, WHY DOES HE NEED A LESSON ?!" I yelled, "Jessie, Zayn has done things that would change your whole opinion of him," he said, "I don't care no matter what, I will still love him !" I said, he laughed, "Zayn doesn't want love ... all he does is make girls fall in love with him and then he breaks them. That's what he does best," he said, "I don't care what you say, just get Zayn out," I said, "has Zayn told you about Sebrina ?" he asked, "who ?" I asked. "Take a seat," he said.

"I am not -" he cut me off. "Zayn used to date her... she was a pretty thing, happy and had no cares ... he made her fall in love with him and she thought that he loved her... maybe for a short time he did. He was everything she thought she wanted ... until Zayn got her pregnant and he didn't want it but she did. He asked her to have an abortion and she said no ... he was young only just 16 and he got a girl knocked up... in the end ... do you want to know what he did ?" he asked, I thought and nodded "because she wouldn't take the pill that would get rid of it, he spiked her drink and it made her lose the baby ... and she has blamed herself, she didn't even know Zayn did it ... he let her break down thinking it was her fault," he said, I looked at him and shook my head, "no ... Zayn would never do that," I said, "that's what you thought, I told you ... there is things Zayn has done that will change your opinion ... and that Sebrina is the same one that is dating your friend Liam," he said.