21. Surprise.

*JESSIE'S POV*

I woke up to someone quietly whispering my name, "Jessie," Luke whispered, I flutter my eyes open and smiled at him. "Hey," I said, "you fell asleep," he said, I laughed, "so did you," I said sitting up. "What time is it ?" I asked, "4:15," he said, I looked at him, "seriously ?" I asked, "yeah why ?" he asked, I shot up and grabbed my bag, lI am late," I said, "calm down, late for what ?" he asked, "I need to go and meet Zayn, I found his family and they met up with him today and I am suppose to be there," I said in a panic as I grabbed my shoes and slid them on.

"I can give you a ride if you like ?" he said, I shook my head, no, "... I mean Zayn is going to be pissed off," I said, he nodded understandingly. "Well I will text you later," he said, I nodded and hugged him, "thank you for this afternoon," I said, he smiled "anytime," he said softly.

I speed-walked down to IMM; luckily it was nearby, phew. I looked at my phone and someone was calling "Hello ?" I asked, "Hey it's Sam, WHERE ARE YOU ?!" she yelled, "I am sorry I fell asleep but I am on my way though," I said gasping for breath, "well hurry up," she said, "Ok Ok I am nearly there," I said.

*KATE'S POV*

I walked down to Jessie's house that she had with Zayn. I wonder what he looks like ? If he is a bad boy then I bet he is going to be hot, most bad boys are. I love bad boys. I think I might have to have my ways with him. Jessie doesn't understand why I take everything from her, she will understand by the time I am done.

*ZAYN'S POV*

I walked around my house in just my bottoms. I heard the front door open, I expected it to be Jessie but it wasn't. "Hey Doll," I said walking out to the front door to see a girl I didn't recognize. "Hello to you too," she said with a grin tugging at her lips. "Oh sorry ... you must be Kate," I said, she nodded and walked over to me. "So do you always walk around naked or is it just for special occasions,"she said, as she got closer I laughed at her, "ermm ... you do realise I am dating your friend right ... I am not going to cheat," I said, "I wouldn't dream of it," she said.

I knew her game and I wasn't going to play. I love Jessie and I don't think she realises that this girl is a complete ... well she isn't what she seems. "Well your room is upstairs on the left," I said, "thanks," she said, "are you not going to help me with my bags ?" she asked, I laughed, "no... I have to get ready,"I said, "what do you need to get ready for ?" she asked, "I am going out with Jessie ... can you be trusted here on your own ?" I asked, she laughed at me, "I am nothing but good me," she said, "yeah that, I can believe," I said sarcastically. "Well I am not naughty if that's what you think ?" she said, putting her hand on my chest playfully.

I knocked her hand away, "well I will leave you to settle in, I need to get ready," I said, I ran up to my bedroom. I pulled on my white shirt and got my hair quiffed quickly. I made sure I was ok, the time was 2:50. I have ten minutes to get there. I walked down the stairs and slide on my shoes, I got my car keys but just before I left a voice called. "Zayn ?!" I turned around and Kate was stood there at the top of the stairs in just a towel. I gulped, I will not be tempted. "Why are you in a towel ?" I asked, "I was looking for the shower," she said, "its right next to your room," I said, she giggled, "oh silly me," she said, "right well ... I am going now," I said, "thanks Zayn," she said.

I walked out to my car and drove down to IMM. I walked inside Bali Thai and looked around for Jessie but I couldn't see her. I looked around the room, and then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned expecting to see Jessie, but it wasn't her it was my sister Doniya. She smiled at me, "Zayn," she said, I took a step back "no ... don't go again," she said, "what are you doing here ?" I asked, "your girlfriend ... she set this up," she said, I was angry at her but I knew she did this for the right reasons. "Jessie did this ?" I asked, "yeah," she said, "Mum is here too," she said pointing to a table in the corner. My mum looked up and smiled, she stood up and walked over "Zayn !" she said, and hugged my tightly, I wrapped my arms around her. "Mum," I whispered, they dragged me over to the table.