56. Equal.

*JESSIE'S POV*

*FOUR DAYS LATER*

I told Zayn to give me a few days to deicide, he agreed. I didn't know what I was going to do. I mean, I want to find my parents and I want Zayn to finally be able to prove himself, I want to give him that final chance. Then again, I want things to be normal, I want to be with Harry and I want to feel him. I want him and Zayn. I pulled back the covers of the bed and walked down stairs, Zayn was down stairs. I see him in the kitchen with Louis and Niall and they are laughing and joking with each other, I smile leaning on the door frame.

I heard a knock at the door and walked over to it. "Oh hey Charlie," I smile, he grinned and walked in. "Come on in," I mumble under my breath. He stopped, "is my brother here ?" he asked, I walked in front of him, he knew to follow me. We walked into the kitchen and Zayn looked at me, "when did you wake up ?" he asked smiling, "just at the time we got company," I told him. He looked confused and I pointed to the door frame where William was. "Oh hey," Louis grinned at Charlie, they gave a friendly hug. "So you met my brother ?" Louis asked, I nod and look at them both. "You two are so alike," I grin, "shush," Louis laughed, I chuckle and turn around.

I grab myself a drink and turn to walk out. Zayn toddles over to me though, and whispers. "Have you thought any more about California ?" he asked, I turn and nod, "but later yeah ?" told him, he nods and kisses my forehead. I walk upstairs frustrated with myself. I lay on the bed and groan, what am I going to do ? I hadn't thought about it at all. I get dressed and grab my bag. I walk down stairs, "where are you going ?" Zayn asked as I reached the door. "I am going to see Harry," I smile, he looks a bit pissed but I needed to do this. "Oh right, when will you be back ?" he asked, "I don't know," I try and smile, "well text me and I will pick you up," he told me, "I can walk and take a bus," I told him, "yeah, I can drive," he grunted, I chuckled, "see you later," I smile.

I sighed and rolled my eyes walking down the street. I don't know how seeing Harry would help this, I mean he is part of the problem but he can normally give a plan. I get to the hospital after about 25 minutes of bus ride and 5 minutes of walking. I walk up to the room and Liam is in there with Harry. I walk in and smile at them both. "Hey," they smile, "morning Harry, morning Liam," I greet, "I will give you two some time to talk," Liam told us, I nod and so does Harry. Liam left the room, sensing we needed to talk alone.

"So-" Harry began, I stopped him needing to tell him, "Zayn wants me to go to California with him for two weeks," I puff, he looked up at me, "what ?" he asked shocked. I sighed and sat at the bottom of his bed, "he found my parents and he thinks if we get out of here then we can work out, if we get about from the boys, Steven, Andy ... you," I speak slowly fading to a whisper, "and you're going ?" he asked, I shrug, "that's why I am here, he said he will give me time to think about it and I don't know what to do ... Harry I need your help but not as a boyfriend or as anything like that ... I need help from a friend," I told him. He looked at me, "I am your friend," he smiled.

"Then what do I do ?" I asked. "If I were you and I am talking as if I am just another guy. You are in love with Zayn and I can't change that, so maybe if you get stronger with Zayn then you can stop liking me ... but that isn't going to change how I feel okay? I mean yeah you might love Zayn but I will like you too," he spoke, "do you think I should go ?" I asked, "I think you should do what's right for you," he smiled, "that's the thing, I don't know what the right thing for me is. I mean ... what if being with you is meant to be, like being with you would be easier and I know you would treat me right, you would never hurt me intentionally or none intentionally ..." whisper, "what about Zayn ?" he asked, "being with Zayn has it's ups and downs, I love him, I really do but ... there is always so much drama and I get hurt, people I love get hurt and ... I mean ... nothing will ever change how I feel about him though," I whisper again.