75. The End.

*ZAYN'S POV*

I sighed and pulled up my tight denim jeans; Liam is making me leave my house. After three months of moping around over Jessie's death. I have been told I have to now come outside. After that night with Maria, the realization kicked in. Jessie was never going to come back. It's been three months today. I must admit though, things have dramatically settled down. I did a few fights for Steven. Then Steven had a heart attack, he is dead. Everyone is dead.

I walk down the cold street, and into the pub where I am meeting Liam for the first time in two months. I sat down at the booth, and my eyes wandered the room. People barely recognized me now. I heard a cough behind me, and then turned around. Liam. I smiled at him slightly. "Where have you been Malik? We haven't seen you in two months," he frowned, and settled opposite me. I shrugged, "I just didn't want to leave," I confessed.

"How are the lads?" I asked him, he nodded. "Louis is still with that Mia chick... she is up to something though. Niall is good, Harry is good too.. I am good. You?" he asked me, I smiled slightly. I really had missed the company. "I am good too," I lie through my teeth. The silence that was between us, was unsettling. "Three months today," Liam whispered, looking down at the fresh pint that had been passed to him from the waitress. "I know," I whispered back, he looked up to me.

"Do you still miss her?" he asked me, "What sort of question is that?" I snap, harsher than intended. "I don't know, I know you loved her... but you loved Perrie, and you moved on rather fast from her," he told me, I clenched my fist under the table. "That was different, look can we just not talk about this ?"  I asked him, more like begged.

"I need to tell you something," Liam whispered, I looked at I'm through my eyelashes. His tone was strict, serious. "What is it?" I asked him, "It's about er... Maria," he whispered, rubbing the back of his neck. "What about her?" I asked interested. He looked down and seemed to think carefully before he opened his mouth. His mouth searched for the right words, what was he trying to say to me? "Liam?" I persist. "I know... I know... Just.. Don't react badly and cause a scene," he warned, "Why would I react badly?" I asked him frowning. Was it really that bad?

"Liam you are worrying me... " I begin, "Sorry... Look... it's good news... but you won't like it... well you will but you will be mad," he whispered, "Liam... Just tell me," I begged. He opened his mouth, "Look... just go here okay? ... Go to this address and you'll understand," he wrote an address down on a napkin. "No... You come too... You don't want to get into shit with me, so you can take me and face what ever it is you have done," I snapped. He sighed, knowing there was nothing he could do. He had to take me.

We walked in silence to his car. A million thoughts raced through my head. "Who is it we are going to see?" I asked him, he drove not taking his eyes away from the road. "The boys will be there' he told me, 'This is about the boys?" I asked in shock, he shook his head, "No... it's nothing to do with them... but they are already there," he whispered. I nodded and bit my lip. I ran my hand through my hair, I am nervous.

"Can you promise me one thing?" Liam asked, "Depends on what it is?" I raise an eyebrow. "Don't go mad at the person, it was all my idea... and it worked, so... it was for the best," he told me. I nodded slowly, but said, "I am not going promise anything until I know what is going on," I sighed. I hated not knowing what was going on. I was back to my old ways, I did leave the house, but only to drink. I got into fights again, I got paid for fights again, but I didn't get involved with the people to deeply. I also kept a promise to Jessie, I haven't been with another girl, baring one girl, that first night.

"Liam, how much longer?" I asked, wanting to stop all my thoughts. "Not too much longer, I wouldn't let her go that far," he spoke, "So it's a her?" I asked, he sighed and rolled his eyes but nodded. "Can you please just tell me, so I can prepare myself," I begged, "If I tell you, the chances of us making it there are very slim," he honestly told me. "It can't be that bad," I spoke, he nodded, "I don't know how bad this will get," he spoke. "Is this why you wanted meet me, so we could go to where ever we are going?" I asked, he nodded. I should have known, this is Liam we are talking about.