13. I can't lose you.

*JESSIE'S POV*

I told Zayn about my day, he listen carefully. "What about your day, why was it so interesting ?" I asked, "just ... you know ... bumped into some people," he said, "what kind of people ?" I asked, curious, "just old friends that I haven't seen in a while," he said, I nodded and smiled, I knew he was probably hiding something but with Zayn, it's best not to know. I walked upstairs and got dressed, I curled my long dark brown hair and lightly did my make-up. I was sat looking in the mirror as Zayn came behind me and kissed my neck, "you're looking good," he whispered, "thank you," I giggled. I turned around and he was stood there, wearing a black a tux, and a thin tie, "you don't look too bad yourself," I said laughing, he grabbed my hand and spun me around. "Are you ready to go then ?" he asked, "yeah let's go," I said. We walked down the stairs, "I am just going to grab your jacket," he said, "thank you Zaynie," I said, smiling from ear to ear.

I waited for him to come down but he was taking forever to I went upstairs and heard him on the phone, "I told you to leave me alone ... I am busy ... I can't, were you not listening before ... I said no ..." he hung up the phone, and I heard his footsteps come towards the door. I walked down the stairs quickly, he followed not very far after, "here you go," he said, "thanks," I mumbled. We walked out to the car, who was that he was on the phone to ? I know I said its best not to know but I think I need to know. Maybe I will ask later. I don't want to ruin my brother's night.

We drove to the music hall and walked inside, everyone looked so posh. Zayn grabbed my hand, I smiled at him but it was fake. After scanning the room and spotting my brother, I pulled Zayn over to him, "hey Cal," I said hugging him, he smiled, "who are you ? My sister doesn't look THIS gorgeous," he said jokingly, smirking after pulling back from my embrace, I pushed on his shoulder playfully, "Eh !" he chuckled and looked at Zayn, "Zayn," he said shaking Zayn's hand. "Look I have to go, I am going to perform." he said, "can't wait to hear it," I said, he winked at me and ran off to go and set up the stage, "I am going to go and get us a drink," said Zayn, he went over to go and get them.

*ZAYN'S POV*

"I am going to go and get us a drink," I said, I needed to get her out of here, Jessie can't see her. I walked over to the drinks and pulled the girl to the side. "What are you doing here ?" I asked, pulling her outside. She laughed, "not happy to see me ?" she asked, "we finished everything this afternoon," I said, "no we didn't," she said, "you did just what you did last time, fucked me then left," she said, "look, as far as I am concerned, we have done nothing," I said, "but we did," she said, "look just go, I don't want you here," I said, "you wanted me this afternoon," she said, "why are you even here," I asked, "you know why I am here," she said, "no I really don't... Perrie you lost me a long time ago," I said, "I didn't lose you, I just left you for a while and now I want you back," she said, "well you're not having me back," I said.

Just then someone walked around the corner, "ZAYN !" I turned around and I saw Steven, "call you later babe," she said, walking off. Steven came over to me, "you left earlier this afternoon, we didn't get the chance to properly finish things off," he said, "I came to tell you we aren't going to be working together anymore," I said, "well Zayn, before you go I have one last business proposition," he said, I sighed, "what ?" said, "there is a boxing match this weekend, against Joel, I want you to fight it," he said, "why me ?" I asked, "you're the best guy for the job and you don't have to worry, I won't touch your girl again but her family ... espeacially that brother of hers might not be so safe ... someone has to pay for this black eye you gave me," he said, I tensed up. "So what do you say ?" he asked, I nodded, "ok fine, this is my last job," I said, "good, by the way where did you run off too before ?Were you with her ?" he asked, "no I wasn't ... that was Perrie, she just met me in Starbucks," I said, "then where did you get to ?" he asked, "that's for me to know," I said. Pushing past him, I walked back inside to find Perrie talking to Jessie. Oh wow, just wonderful man ...