4. The things you do to me.

*JESSIE'S POV*

"Seriously Sarah, I don't know what I am going to do," I sighed, sitting down on her couch, "you just need to relax, he will leave you alone eventually," she said. I got out of Zayn's house rather quickly this morning. "That is the thing, he won't leave me alone," I said, she started smiling at me "what ?" I asked, "your neck, its ermm.... covered in hickeys," she said laughing ; I jumped up and ran to the mirror, "FUDGE CAKE ! I have to face my brother still," I said, "I thought you said you didn't do anything with Zayn ?" she smirked , "Not all of these are from Zayn ..." I said, she grinned, "you are sneaky,"she smiled, "not like that, things got out of hand at the club, but yeah most are from Zayn," I said, "maybe we can cover them in makeup ?" she said, "we can try," I said.

We tried for half an hour to cover it, "stop it, you are making my neck orange and it is barely covering them !" I shrieked, "well its orange or purple bruises," she said, raising her eyebrow at me,"'I will just deal with the bruises," I said, wafting her hand away, she sighed. I said goodbye and walked home. I got to the door and walked in, "Jessie is that you ?!" my brother shouted from somewhere in the house, "Yeah !" I called back, he ran out to me and hugged me, "where have you been ? I have been so worried sick," he started rambling, i pulled back, "I am fine, I stayed at Zayn's for the night," I said, he pulled away and gave me a glare, "you stayed the night with him ?" he asked, not believing me, "yeah," I said quietly, he looked at me and spotted the marks on my neck, "you didn't just stay the night though did you, I bet something more happened ... " he said, moving my hair "no, it's not like that, we- " I was cut off by my brother, "really ? This says otherwise," he said, pointing at my neck, "we went clubbing and someone tried it on with me, Zayn stopped him," I said, "Whatever, I am not going to believe you," he said, "if you don't then I don't care cause I know what happened," i said walking up stairs.

I closed my door and lay down on my bed ; I just wanted to go to sleep. Then I remembered, today I actually do have work, not until four though. Its 2:30pm now, I am going to get showered, and dressed and maybe have a nap. I stepped in the shower, and let the water run over my body, I felt the bruises on my neck, a reminder that Zayn had touched me ; it was like he had left his mark on me. I can't shake him of, the feel of his lips on me, when he touched me ... Shivers ran down my spine .... what am I thinking ?! I must just be tired.

I got out of the shower, I put on my black skinny jeans, maroon converse and also my work top. I dried my hair and tied it up into a pony tail ; luckily, you couldn't see the bruises that much when I had my shirt on. I did my usual makeup ; foundation, golden eyeshadow and lip balm/lip gloss. I texted Luhan for a while and told him about the past few days. I walked down stairs, and made myself a cup of milo. My brother, Calum, walked into the kitchen ; I rolled my eyes, and put the powder back into the cabinet. "Are you seriously gonna give me the silent treatment ?" he asked, I ignored him, "Look, I am only looking out for you, he is bad news, I don't want you with him," he said, trying to explain himself to me, "you don't even know him," I defended, hold up... I just defended Zayn Malik, "I mean... he stopped some physco from hurting me, give him some credits bro," I said, why am I still defending him ?

I looked at my watch, 3:30pm , that went fast. "I have to go or else I will be late for work," I said hurriedly, gulping down my milo, " do you need a lift ?" he asked, "neh, cya later," I said, grabbing my sling-bag and my coat, I walked out of the door and it was raining, the sky was dark. I put my umbrella up and walked through the rain. I was walking as fast as I could to get out of the rain, then a familiar red Audi pulled up next to me, I turned a bit, "get in doll," he instructed, "I am fine walking," I said continuing, Zayn slowly followed beside me, "just get in, its raining, I will take you to wherever you are going," he pleaded, I sighed and got in the car. "You took off early this morning so I didn't really get the chance to see you," he said, "yeah I needed to see my friend," i said, "I could have given you a lift," he said, "It is fine," I said, "where to then ?" he asked, looking over at me, "Starbucks," I said, "in work today or are you just trying to run away again ?" he asked, "I am in work today," I said, he laughed. We drove to my work ; Zayn looked over at me and laughed, "what ?" I asked, "your neck, that's all," he said, I tried to cover my neck with my hand but he pulled my hand down, "I can give you more to match," he said with a lopsided grin, I scoffed, "no thanks," I said, disgusted, "what time do you finish ?" he asked, "8pm," i said, " "pick you up here then," he said, "I have plans," I lied, "really ?" he asked, I nodded fast, I need one night away. We pulled up outside the store, "You're not lying to me are you ?" he asked, tracing circles on my leg "n-no," I quivered, "you nervous again ?" he asked, I shook my head no, he laughed a heartily chuckle, "I don't think you know what you are doing to me, do you ?" he said, "I am doing to you ?" I questioned, he laughed and brought a hand to my cheek and stroked it with his thumb softly, "I am going to give you my all ... now are you sure you have plans tonight ?" he asked again, making me feel tense. 'I don't know ... " I said, "I knew it," he said pulling his hand away from my cheek.

Zayn gripped the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles were going white. "I will pick you up at 8pm, get out of the car now," he instructed, "Zayn I-" he stopped me, "I said get out, did you not hear me," he said, "and you wonder why I am scared ..." I said under my breath, so only I could hear, but clearly he heard it too. "what was that ?" he asked, "nothing, I better get going," I said, "tell me what you said," he said, pulling me back into my seat, he had a tight grip of my forearm, his grip got tighter, he was not really hurting me, "what did you say ?" he asked, I stayed silent,

"Jessie ?" he said angrily, "Zayn ... y-you are hurting me," I said, he looked at his hand and let go of it instantly. I looked at him sadly; he had sorrow in his eyes. I got my bag, and rushed out of the car. Not even turning back for a second, not wanting to look at him.

I walked into the store, and saw Luhan behind the counter, he smiled at me, and I forced a smile; his smile then faded and turned into a concerned look. I walked into the back staff room, with the lockers, and put my bag in there, "Hey are you ok ?" asked Luhan from behind me, "I am fine," I said sitting down on the benches in the middle, "you're not fine, what happened ?" he asked, "seriously.... it's just getting worse," I said, letting out a frustrated groan, "what do you mean ?" he asked, "one minute I think he might actually have a sense of care for me or he is changing and the next he is just angry and ... it's just so hard to explain," I said, twirling my hair with my index finger.

The shift was going quite fast, me and Luhan left early so we could catch up, I got my bag and so did he and we walked outside and went down to 7-eleven. We got slurpee and begun to walk back to Starbucks as that is where Zayn will be picking me up. As we walked, I heard a familiar voice in front of us a little away, "come with me " I told Luhan, I followed the voice. I continued to follow the figure in front of us, as we walked I found out it was Zayn. As we walked around the corner, I saw Zayn walk over to a group of people. I looked from around the corner, "you got it planned ?" asked Zayn to the man, "Yep, where is the money ?" he asked, Zayn handed the man a wad of cash. "What did this guy do anyway ?" asked the stranger, "touched what was mine," Zayn replied, I looked at them wide eyed, I shuffled, and they all turned to look in the direction of where me and Luhan were, i was fast enough and walked around the corner and pushed Logan, "go go go,"I whispered, he went to turn but there was a cough from behind us, I turned and saw Zayn, who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Pretty boy , go," he said, I turned and looked at Luhan, "Luhan I will call you later," i said, I leant into him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me, his arms slithered around my waist. "If you need me-" he said but i stopped him, "i will be ok," I said, I kissed his cheek and let go of him. He walked away,"I was supposed to be picking you up," he said, "yeah but I needed a drink, and he is a friend so I wanted to hang out with him," i said, "oh, he likes you way more than a friend," he said, "he doesn't, he is just a friend," I whispered, "come on," he said, tugging me towards his car, then a voice shouted over, "ZAYN !" he turned, "IS THAT WHAT HE TOUCHED ?!" he yelled grinning, "JUST DO IT !" Zayn yelled back.

I sat quietly in the car, "what did you give him money for ?" I asked, "it doesn't matter," he said, "it does to me," I said, "you are so nosy you know that right ?" he said, "please say it's not something stupid," I said, "depends what you call stupid,"he laughed, "Zayn take me seriously," I said.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

We were sat in his room, and I had another one of his shirts on. "Have you ever tried to talk to your family," I asked, he stiffened, "no ... And I don't want to, they wouldn't want to," he said, "maybe they would," I whispered, "why do you do that ?" he asked, "do what ?" I asked, "every time I say something you always speak quietly, are you still scared of me ?" he asked, I gulped "maybe I am, yeah," I said, he came closer, "what about now ?" he asked, I didn't move, he laughed. "Why do you do that ?" I asked, he moved back, "do what ?" he asked, "one minute you are all happy and smiley, and the next minute I do something your mood changes," I said, he was silent for a moment, "like I said before, you don't know what you're doing to me," he said, moving a hand up my side, exploring my curves. He pushed me down so he laid on top of me with both hands on either side of my head, he looked down at me with lust filled eyes, "are you scared now ?" he asked, "no," I whispered. He smiled at me, he kissed me softly on my cheek, "Zayn ..." I begged, "you are mine now, remember that," he said in a hushed tone, his reputation was fooled by what I was seeing now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote comment

Thank you :))

Priya Xx