❄Kaeya❄

"Are. You. Freaking. Kidding me?!" (Y/n) yelled. She was on her way back to Monstadt after she had taken a nice long trip to the Wangshu Inn, doing some business for the Dawn Winery. She owed Diluc a favor after he covered for her when she tried to avoid a drunk Kaeya. Was this a fair deal? Probably not. Was (Y/n) complaining abut the trip? Somehwat. What is is complaining about, is that it's raining heavily. (Y/n) had just left the Stone Gate of Liyue, so she was quite far away from the Wangshu Inn and the Winery. "Why did it have to rain now of all times?!"

       "Well well well," (Y/n) sneezed, before she looked over to whoever was talking. Familiar blue hair and an eyepatch made (Y/n) sigh. She was not expecting to be seeing this man so soon. "I see our little errand girl is freezing to death."

        "Don't patronize me Kaeya," (Y/n) sneezed again. She brought her hands to her arms, and was shaking a little due to the cold. "Oh crap...I might get a cold because of this stupid rain."

        "Now now, is that any way to talk to your senior?" He asked, referring to his ranking in the Knights of Favonius. (Y/n) was also an Honorary Knight, like Aether.  "You know that I can freeze you right here and now with my vision, correct?"

        "You dare try, and I'll tell Jean that you froze me out of spite," (Y/n) shivered, and sneezed again. "Oh come on." The bad part about this, was that (Y/n) had used up all of her Everflame Seeds for trying to keep some villagers warm after there was a major flood in one of the smaller villages in Liyue. Of course, that meant that (Y/n) used up a lot of her own materials and foods. Now, she's freezing her butt off.

        "Would you like to wear my jacket?" Kaeya asked.

        "Listen, as cool as you are trying to be a gentleman, you're going to get cold if you don't keep your jacket on," (Y/n) sneezed again. "Besides, I do not need your pity. Why are you even out here anyways? You're a little too far from any missions that concern the Knights of Favonius."

        "I was looking for you," He smiled, his smooth voice making (Y/n) sigh. "You were supposed to return a few days ago and Jean was wondering where you were. I decided to come out and look for you, but now I found you."

        "And why are you here without an umbrella?" (Y/n) asked, and started walking to the Dawn Winery, trying to generate some body heat, and report back to Diluc. "Besides, I think Jean wouldn't be looking for me since I'm always traveling around. So why are you really here?"

        "Diluc wanted me to look for you, and I was already far away from the Dawn Winery by the time it rained, so how was I supposed to know that it was going to rain?"

        "No he didn't," (Y/n) sighed. "If Diluc wanted to look for me, he would have looked for me himself. He wouldn't be looking for you to go looking for me, since you two always look like you're ready to start ripping each others throats out."

        "Ok you caught me there," Kaeya chuckled, following (Y/n) to the winery. "I was worried."

        "As sweet as that sounds, I am an adult, and I can handle myself," (Y/n) said, and sneezed once again. "If anything I'm more like a fossil considering how old I am."

        "Even so, isn't it nice if your boyfriend comes to pick you up after being away for so long?" Kaeya asked, jogging over next to (Y/n) and draped one arm over her shoulders, trying to give a little bit of his body heat to hers. "You're such a mean girlfriend."

        "Kaeya, you're not my boyfriend, and I am not your girlfriend," (Y/n) whacked his arm off of her shoulders. Kaeya has been calling himself her boyfriend after he had confessed his feelings for her, while being drunk. That was not much of a surprise to (Y/n), but what is now days since she's much older? "Just because you confessed your feelings to me while you were drunk does not mean I have accepted your feelings or have mutual feelings."