🔥Diluc🔥

Be prepared for fluff!

        "U-uh," (Y/n) was looking down at her map. She was currently on her way to the Dawn Winery or Angel's share. Having no sense of direction, the girl finds herself completely lost. She was traveling from Liyue Harbor with Mora, all from the sales that (Y/n) made selling delicious wine. "W-was taking a right when I got to Wolvendom the correct way? Or was I supposed to just go left?"

        "Excuse me," (Y/n) turned around, coming face to face with a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Next to her, was a smaller girl, who had white hair and was floating. "Are you alright?"

        "O-oh! Y-yes!" (Y/n) put away her map. "I'm a merchant from the Dawn Winery. I just finished up a 5 month trip and stay in Liyue selling wine on behalf of Master Diluc. I'm not...very good at navigating..."

        "Then how did you get to Liyue harbor if Master Diluc was still here in Mondstadt?" The little floating one asked, raising an eyebrow. "Paimon doesn't remember Master Diluc leaving Mondstadt writhing the last 5 months."

        "Oh!" (Y/n) said. "a-actually..." (Y/n) said, remembering what had happened to her guide. "My guide decided to stay in Liyue for a while because he found himself a girlfriend. So I traveled by myself. As you can see, I do not know my way around."

        "Well, if it makes you feel any better," The girl with blonde hair said. "jYou are getting close to the Dawn Winery. Just a little farther ahead and you'd make it."

        "Oh, great!" (Y/n) said, smiling. "U-um, can you please take me there? I don't trust myself when it comes to directions and navigation."

        "Sure thing!" The floating girl said. "By the way, my name is Paimon. The girl next to me is Lumine."

        "Oh!" (Y/n) smiled brightly. "I've heard of you! You're the Honorary Knight! Kaeya has told me about you two. He speaks highly about both of you. Is it true that you are able to use Anemo without a vision? That is incredible."

        "Uh, who are you?" Paimon asked, not knowing who (Y/n) is.

        "Oh!" (Y/n) laughed nervously. "My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I work part time at the Dawn Winery and part time adventurer. It's a pleasure to meet you both, Paimon, Lumine."

        "Come on you two," Lumine said, up ahead of the other two. "We should get to the Winery before night fall. We can ask Master Diluc if we can spend the night before we head to Wolvendom to do some mining."

        "Thank you so much," (Y/n) smiled. "Thank you."

        "We're here!" Paimon said, smiling. It was night time by the time the three girls arrived at the Winery. The two humans were pretty tired since they spent the entire time walking, while Paimon was just floating and following them. "That was fun!"

        "Except for the fact that we were being chased by Electro and Hydro slimes," (Y/n) huffed. She had barely used her Archon powers, since she was able to fight off the slimes with a normal sword. It's best to keep her Energio powers on the down low. "Thank goodness we got rid of them. I don't think I could handle such big slimes with only a sword again."

        "At least we can get some food and some water," Lumine huffed, also feeling quite tired. "I feel like I could sleep an entire day."

        "Ah, Honorary Knight," Elzer, the Executive Chairman, greeted. "I see you have come to the Dawn Winery. What brings you here? Master Diluc is currently in Mondstadt at Angel's Share."

        "Paimon and Lumine brought someone who was lost," Paimon flew over to the side, showing the exhausted Energio Archon. "This is (Y/n) (L/n), said she works part time here at the Winery."