Darkness

Warning: this chapter is a bit steamy 🧖‍♀️

Evie's POV
It's been weeks since the glowing ears incident. And no one come up with an answer on why my mother called into the school or why my ears randomly glowed. Helen still wasn't back yet which made me worry a little but I continued to practice my witchcraft every day.

Now I'm in my room cuddled up with Asper watching a random movie we found on Netflix. I felt the strong need to be closer to him to be touching more of him. We're already body to body we couldn't get any closer but I still felt the need to be.

I shuffled closer only to realize I couldn't go any further. I huffed before swiftly switching to straddle his waist looking down at him. "Shirt. Off." I demand. Asper's eyebrow lifts before he shuffled his shirt off. Revealing his toned smooth torso and chest. Like his face, he had freckles here and there scattered across randomly along his soft skin. I almost drooled at the sight of his creamy tan skin. Just the right shade. I feel a warm hand enclose mine making me realize I've been staring at him for goddesses knows how long. "You like?" He mumbles. I giggle before leaning over his face nose to nose. "I love," I whisper pulling his lips to mine.

They were so soft and warm like melted butter molding against mine in a forever hauntingly good kiss. Soon we dance with each other's tongues. It was as if the butterflies in my stomach went lower and lower igniting right in between my thighs. I guess he's feeling the same as I felt his bulge press against my core. I moan bitting his lips softly before turning to trail kisses down his sharp jawline. His hands moved around to the back of my waist while the other tangled in my hair slightly tugging. I giggle from the ticklish feeling it gave as I placed hot open kisses down his neck sucking his delicate skin. I felt proud of the low moans coming from his lips. For making him feel good as he makes me feel. As I reached his chest and abs I kissed every freckle. Savoring his soft skin the warmth from his body soaking into mine. I could feel him poking and dragging along my stomach as I moved down. When I got to his v-line clearly visible from the low hanging sweatpants I ran my tongue along it nice and slow.

Suddenly I'm being flipped over Asper hanging over me breathing hard. "You."' He leaned down to kiss me. "Are." He says between kisses. "Going." Another hot kiss. "To be the death of me." I giggle which only made his bulge bigger. He groaned into my neck kissing right behind my ear. I yelped in pleasure. I could feel more than seeing a smile stretch across his heavenly lips. He kissed down my neck stopping at the top of my tank top lightly kissing the top of my breast. He moved down further inching up my tank up to leave feathery light kisses up and up. He reaches higher sliding off it off leaving me in only my black lace bra. Asper licked his lips staring at my chest lust clear in his eyes devouring me. "You like?" I slightly smile. He hummed deep his throat leaning his head to rest right in the valley in between. "I love." His voice was muffled by my skin. He turned his head slightly to the side to lazily kiss the exposed skin. "So soft." He mumbles. I hummed while moving my hands through his hair feeling the soft stands move around my fingers. My heart warmed at his words filling my chest with a tingly feeling.

He reaches his hand higher beneath me to the clasp of my bra. "Can I?" He asked looking up to my eyes. I nod gratefully he asked before doing it. I felt the bra loosen letting my breast free. His hands slowly slide the bra off letting me have the chance to reject making sure I was ok.

But I wanted this.. needed this. Needed to feel his skin on mine to feel him touch me. Everywhere. I gasp as he starts rolling his hips against mine. His bulge was barely contained by his loose sweatpants. I threw my head back in pleasure feeling him grinding against my core. A soft whimper escapes my lips almost begging for more. Asper's lips start back up my neck whispering in my ear. "Your all mine." He whispered huskily. I felt the middle of my thighs throb for him the wetness dripping down my thigh. I tightly tug on his hair making him groan breathing heavily in my ear. "I'm sorry baby you're going to be sore tomorrow." With that, I could feel his hands wander down my body leaving tingles in his wake. He gazes down at me his eyes darkening even more with lust. I blushed looking away from his heated stare. I look down as he kisses his way to my breast my breaths quicken in anticipation. "Asper." You whimper as he takes your nipple into his warm wet lips sucking. My hands make it to his soft hair again tugging. I feel a long finger run on the inside of my shorts making a shiver of pleasure run down my spine. I see him smirk when he pulls down my loose shorts along with my panties. When my hips buck against his bulge he takes his hands holding them down. I whimper for him. Begging for more. Slowly he trials soft kisses down my tummy sliding to my thighs. "Great things happened to people who wait baby." He mumbles against the inside of my thigh. All I can manage is a groan in response. To slowly he reaches the center leaving butterfly kisses in his wake. I jerk up at the sudden lick of his tongue in the middle of my swollen lips. His firm hands hold my hips hard to keep me from moving as he devours me. "Ah baby your so wet for me." His voice sent chills down my spine for how deep it was. He continued sucking and licking until I felt his finger plunge in curling inside. Sinking in and out. the pressure built and built it felt as if I was going to burst. He plunges in again sending me barreling over the edge. I scream Asper's name gripping the sheets arching my back. My moaning soon turning into soft whimpers. Suddenly my body goes limp my chest rising and falling rapidly. "I love you." He whispers from behind me as I snuggle into his bare chest finally feeling content drifting off to sleep.