Someone's jealous

Evie's POV
   I internally groan when I realize I'm in the weird ass dream woods. I look down to find myself not covered in blood. That's a good thing I guess. I look around the woods taking in every detail so I can remember later.
  I lightly pad through the wildlife carful to not step on sharp rocks and to avoid random thorns.
"Your not ready."
I turn my head towards the strange whisper.
"Not ready for what?" I ask to no one.
"Your not ready." It whispered again
"Bitch I can't get ready if I don't know what to get ready for!" I throw my hands in the air in frustration.
  "Fine don't answer me." I grumbled to myself when the weird voice doesn't respond.
I freeze in my tracks when I reach a clearing but what was weird is the fact that there is a stone table?
Big stones were stacked making a table of sorts.
I slowly creep towards it when blood starts dripping down the stones seeping out of tiny cracks.
I pause in my advance to the stones. What is with all the blood I've been seeing lately?
"YOUR NOT READY!"
The voice from earlier screeched. I slam my hands over my ears trying to block out the horrible yelling. Squeezing my eyes shut.

My eyes flutter open when I realized the screaming stopped. I could feel my soft bed under me wrapping me in a warm burrito. A deep sigh escapes my chest in relief when I realized the bloody marry scream wasn't erupting my poor eardrums.

My body slowly unfurled from my ball like form to sit up stretching my aching body. I let out a good belching scream as I stretch.
You gotta stretch the mind and body.
I smiled to myself but it falls when I remembered last night.

Shit.

I sighed running a hand through my hair. Rubbing my face as I make it to my bathroom going though my morning routine. When I walk out I jump when I see a tiny looking red head standing in front of my window.

On instinct I reached out to the wind around me to wrap it around my fingers. The little red head looked down at my hands raising an eyebrow.

She seemed familiar almost like I've met her before. "Goddess you have the longest morning skin care routine." She looks back up to my face rolling her eyes. 

I relax my stance. "I'll have you know first." I hold up my finger counting off. "all my skin care routine is wetting a towel to scrub my face. Second what took so long is the massive shit I took."

"Goddess help me." She grumbled looking up at the ceiling.
It finally clicked when I recognized her voice.
"Helen?" I ask.

Her once silver eyes now bright green ones look up at me in surprise.
She nods. "Yes."

"Why do you look so.. different?" Its not like she just dyed her hair and put contacts in, she was at least a foot shorter.

"How?" I ask looking her up and down.
"I'm an important person who needs to not let other people now of where I am." She says sternly almost as if it was practiced.

Before I could ask her anything I'm thrown into a memory.

Air was tanged with odd spices and blood mixed into one. Smoke choked my lungs causing me to cough ruffly to get the dry sensation out of my throat. "I said you'll regret it Helen. This is my revenge for you
killing my mate."  Pain consumes me as she started chanting an old language the slick tongue translating in my mind. She was cursing me to never find my mate. Even if I knew him he wouldn't be able to recognize me. I'll look different and smell different everyday of my life until I brake the curse. A scream tore through my already closed up throat scratching my vocals. The only thing that wouldn't change is my voice. The only thing that will stay with me is from my broken throat. Form a broken body breaking down morphing into someone else's.

  I'm brought back to reality stumbling back as the world moved around me. Gasping for air that didn't seem to be there anymore. Agony tore through my body as if it was tearing itself apart organ by organ. I stood there
clutching my stomach bent over gasping for air.