Why didn't you call me

Evie's POV
Cool crisp air surrounds me. The smell of woods in the air. I look around my surroundings tall paper birch trees surround me. How did I get here? Where is here anyway? I start walking when I hear a growl behind me. I turn my head to see a huge black wolf with white dipped paws and ears. It's massive and not gonna lie really adorable. I look at it in the eye. I take a step back in shock. Those eyes. Those eyes are glacier eyes. Before I could do anything I'm pulled back awake.

I startle awake in a cold sweat. I look around the room trying to remember where I am. I let out a sigh and flop back down. My bed hugging me telling me not to get out of it.

"Honey three guys are here saying they have plans with you!" My dad calls from downstairs.

  "Come on lazy ass time to go to the beach!" Liam chimes in. I hear a faint slapping sound."ow." With a "watch your language son." Then another silent reply. "Sorry, sir."

I groan and rolling over but I guess I moved in my sleep cause the carpet floor met me instead of my pillow.

They probably heard the load thump because three sets of pounding feet came up the stairs.

Liam, Lucus, and Asper rush into the room looking around until they found me on the ground.

Liam tilts his head in a silent question. "I thought my bed was bigger than it is." I groan as I sit up. The three laugh at my miserable half-asleep excuse.

I put my hands in the air making grabbing hands like babies do when they want to get picked up. Lucus knows the movement all too well as he moves toward me to pull me up. I think he just does it on instinct now. He's so used to it.

"Thanks, babe," I say making my to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and I was going to take a shower but since I was to get wet anyway I decided against it.

I find my black bikini hanging in the shower still slightly damp. I look around my bathroom floor and found my USA hoodie. I threw it on bringing it to my nose to smell if it was dirty. It wasn't to my surprise.

I walk out of the bathroom to find all the boys around my room. Liam was sprawled on my bed acting as if he lives here while scrolling through his phone. Lucus was leaning against the doorway and Asper was lazily looking around my room.

"Did anyone of you see my bag as you walked in?" I ask no one In particular as I walk out of my room.
"I'm guessing you threw it somewhere ?" Lucus asked while they trailed behind me. "No I decided to turn my life around and I put my bag on the couch," I say sarcastically.

Once we all walked into the kitchen my dad was sitting at the counter arms folded glaring at the boys behind me.

I'm used to it now but I guess Liam and Asper aren't because they stop dead in their tracks. "Yeah have fun with that," I say as I leave to go looking for my backpack.

20 minutes later I skipped back into the kitchen with my bag on my back. to find Liam and Asper pale with Lucus smirking.
"Please tell me he didn't pull out his pistol." I look at Lucus. "No not this time babycakes."

  That brakes Asper's shock to glare at Lucus. That's weird his eyes look darker."Oh no no Asper no growling or whatever that noise is that comes out of your throat and no glaring. You over-possessive bimbo." I demand.

Asper huffs. "I'll try." He leans down to kiss my cheek that sends tingles down my neck. I smile brightly at the affection.

Wait. I look to Liam and down to his shorts. I squeal and start laughing uncontrollably. Everyone looks at me weird. Liam starts smirking. "I didn't actually think you'd wear them!"

There standing in all his glory is Liam in bright pink swim trunks. Understanding filled Asper's face as he smiles.