"To staring over."

Luke had a concerned look on his face "Look, you need to get a pregnancy test."

"Yeah.. You're right. Let's go then." I started walking, still holding onto his hand. "Are we dating?" I blurted out.

"Um.. Let's just call it, friends with benefits I guess.." He said awkwardly.

"Oh okay.." I didn't even want to ask why we couldn't date me, he said he loved me and didn't care if I was pregnant with Michael's kid.. But maybe he was lying or I don't know.

We walked in to the doctors office in silence, it took about 15 minutes to get there. The little bell rang as the door opened and it was pretty quiet inside besides a baby crying.

"I'll go sit down." Luke whispered and let go of my hand.

Nervously I went to the girl at the front desk "um.. I'm here for the walk-in" She asked my name and birthday then asked "Why are you here?" I looked around seeing if anyone was looking and whispered "A p-pregnancy test." She smiled politely "He'll call you when he's ready."

"Great, thanks." I smiled and walked over to Luke who was sitting by the crying baby. I sat down and nervously fidgeted with my fingers, then looked up at the baby and it's mother and felt sick to my stomach. By then the bit of vodka I drank must of settled because I wasn't feeling drunk, all I could feel was my heart pounding in my chest.

After waiting for about 20 minutes the doctor came out and called my name, I stood up and looked at Luke

He looked just as nervous as me "I can wait here, or come in, it's up to you."

"Um I'll go in by myself.." I walked away and greeted the doctor, then we walked into his office.

"Hello, I'm doctor James." He introduced himself shaking my hand. "So Brooke.. a pregnancy test, correct?" He asked looking at a piece of paper.

"Mhm.." I nodded

"Here's this plastic cup, I just need a little bit of your urine. The bathrooms first door on the right in the hallway, just pass it to the ladies right outside the bathroom door." He smiled passing me the cup.

After I peed I placed it with the ladies in the other room, and walked back into where the doctor was.

"So I want to ask you a few questions while we wait for the results." He began talking and my stomach was in a knot, my legs were shaking and my hands were clammy. I just nodded and he continued to speak

Doctor "So are you sexually active?

Me " No.. Not really."

Doctor "Well when was the last time you've had sex?"

Me "About 2 or 3 weeks ago I think."

Doctor "Did you use any type of protection?"

Me "Um.. No"

Doctor "Mhm.. Okay. If this test comes out negative would you like a prescription for birth control?"

Me "Sure, yeah that would be a good idea."

The nurse came in and passed him a sheet of paper and he looked at it. My heart was officially about to pump out of my chest, I bit my lip nervously looking around the room. I got startled by his voice

"So Brooke, it says here that.. It's negative." He looked up at me waiting for my response.

I let out a breath of relief "Oh.. Okay"

He smiled "I'll just print out your prescription and you'll be on your way, but remember once you start taking it you can't have unprotected sex for a week."