"I want you. Right now."

I started to rub my legs and look around at everyone, my eyes felt like they were widest possible. My heart started beating fast and I needed to do something, not sit there. My thoughts were racing. "I want Luke to come sit with me.. No not sit, stand.. No let's go outside I wanna see the stars.." As soon as I thought about the stars I jumped down from the counter and walked fast towards Luke, who was singing still. I stopped him and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the couch.

"Can we go outside?" I said with wide eyes.

He burst out laughing "oh my god Brooke are you okay. Your pupils are huge!" He said with wide eyes as well.

"Yes. I'm okay. I'm fantastic. Wonderful. I want to see the stars and the moon. Come on." I talked so fast I'm surprised he understood me.

We went out to the back yard and I ran and dropped down on the grass, I started rubbing it. "Oh my god this feels amazing. Come feel it. It feels like spiky hair. Like your hair! No wait your hairs not this spiky."

He laughed, sitting down beside me and started feeling it with me. "You're right. It feels like the earths hair." His eyebrows raised.

I started laughing at how dumb he looked and laid down looking up.
"WOW. It's so beautiful up there. I want to fly up and touch the stars. They're so bright." I gazed up with my hands floating above me.

He laid down beside me looking up. "If you touched the stars you would burn up. No. Actually you wouldn't even make it, no air up there, you'd suffocate." He said then giggled.

I rolled over on my stomach and looked at him "You're so cute. Like, everything you say. And your giggle, don't get me started on that. OH and your eyes, fuck your eyes.. Which are really dilated right now."

He started to rub my face smiling "your skin is so soft.. Feel it. Feel your face." He grabbed my hand forcing me to feel my own face.

"Yeah your right oh my god." Then I gasped "Let me feel your face!" I started rubbing my hand against his chin hairs. "Holy shit that feels so cool man."

He grabbed my hand pulling me on top of him. Without a second to think, I looked at him and we started to make out. I was running my hands through his hair, he was grabbing onto mine. Sort of like what happened in McDonald's but this time it was more intense.

I started to dry hump him as we continued to make out. "Mmm" he moaned into my mouth. I started kissing down to his neck, he was breathing heavily and held onto my hips as I rubbed my lower waist against his. He grew a boner, it rubbed on me making me so horny. He stopped and looked at me "let's go inside."

We walked inside holding hands and went straight downstairs to his bedroom. I laid on my back on his bed sprawled out rubbing the backs of my arms against his blankets. "AHH it's so soft and comfy."

He took off his shirt and slowly crawled on top of me. Kissing my neck causing me to moan lightly, he slowly took my shirt off gazing down my body then biting his lip. "Fuck." He whispered as his finger tips went down my stomach lightly. Taking off my pants, he started to kiss the inside of my thighs.

I looked down at him and whispered "I want you. Right now." He looked up at me with his dilated pupils and began to slowly take my panties off. "Mmm" he licked his lips touching my clit.. I moaned another time, he then put his tongue against it and slowly moved it in circular motion. Grabbing the blankets with my hands, I closed my eyes and began to moan louder. He pushed a finger inside of me while licking my clit making me want him, his dick inside of me. I whispered "please.." Looking back down at him.

"Okay babe." He smirked biting his lip. Taking off his pants and boxers, he hovered over me again kissing my neck. "Ready" he whispered against my skin. "Yes" I moaned. The tip of his dick touched me and he slowly pushed it in. Letting out a deep breath together, I clinched onto his sides with my nails. "Ah" I moaned each time he slowly thrusted into me.

The feeling of him slowly moving in and out felt amazing. The best feeling ever, I felt every nerve in my body tingling. My heart was racing and instantly I felt a shock through my body. "Oh no Am I gonna cum?" I thought to myself.

"Faster!" I groaned squeezing him tighter.

"UHHG" he yelled as I said that and sped up, with each thrust I felt this amazing feeling throughout my legs and into my chest more and more.

"I'm gonna cum soon." He moaned into my ear. I pushed him off, getting on top of him. "Ah fuck" he grabbed onto my hips as I started to go up and down on his hard dick. "Ah ah ah" I screamed as we pounded against each other.

"F-f-uuuckk" he yelled which made that feeling in my body shoot to its max. "Oh my god!" I yelled and we slowed down squeezing onto each other. We both reached our climax together at the same exact time. Which made it feel so intense with emotion.

I flopped down off of him and laid looking up at the ceiling when all a sudden everything started spinning and I was breathing really heavily. I sat up and grabbed my underwear and pants putting them on, then my shirt. Still looking around dizzy. It started to get faster. "I can't.. I can't breathe.." I panicked grabbing onto him.

"Brooke? .. Brooke?! Are you okay?... Brooke?" Everything started to blur and then black and I heard his voice fading. -