"Uhh... Your house?"

I woke up facing the wall and could hear some light snoring, I smiled and turned around to see Luke in a deep sleep with his mouth partially open.

"He better not of drooled on my pillow." I whispered to myself.

I kissed his cheek and went to make my way over him when he wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me down on top of him. "Mmm" he groaned with a smile.

"Luke, I can't move." I said with my face squished against him.

He tightened his grip on me and pulled me over back beside him and opened his eyes. "Good Morning." His voice was husky and honestly it was so hot.

"Good Morning." I smiled back then put the blankets over half my face with only my eyes showing.

"What're you doing?" He giggled and tried I pull them off.

"I look bad, it's morning." I wined turning around away from him hiding my face.

He moved his body, spooning me from behind "I told you, you always look beautiful."

I laughed sarcastically.

He squeezed me tighter "I'm serious." A few seconds after he nuzzled his face into the back of my neck "Can we just lay here all day and cuddle?"

"That would be amazing but I need to shower and put makeup on." I attempted to get up.

"Nope" He pulled me back down.

"I'm gonna beat you up if you don't let me get out of this bed." I joked

"You can't beat me up if I do this-"
He quickly got on top of me, pinning my arms up and he started to bite my sides with his lips tickling me.

I squirmed and screamed laughing "NO, DONT, STOP!"

I ended up getting my hands free and sat up pushing him backwards, I got on top of him causing us to both to slip off the bed and hit the floor. Luke laid under me closing his eyes tightly laughing.

"Now I'm off the bed." I grinned and got off of him.

Before I could take a step he grabbed my leg causing me to trip and fall on my knees. He grabbed me and kissed my cheek, which was a slobbery one. "There I just wanted to give you a kiss before you put that shit on your face." He smirked

"Aw yuck Luke" I giggled wiping his slobber off my face.

"Why don't we should just shower together?" He asked with a pouty lip.

"Uhh.." I instantly thought about how I've showered with Michael in there before.

He smiled and got up "I'm just kidding babe, I'll shower after you."

"Okay" I replied feeling relieved.
I just thought it wouldn't be okay if We did, I don't know.

-

After I showered I got dressed in a light blue dress and put on a few bracelets. I put my hair in a pony tail and applied cover up and a thick amount of eyeliner on my top eye lid along with some mascara. Finished it with some clear lip gloss.

I walked downstairs and saw Luke laying on the couch on his phone, he looked over at me and his eyes widened. "You look beautiful, have I ever told you that?"

"Maybe once or twice." I blushed

"Ok I'm gonna shower here, and we should walk to my place so I can change. I thought of something we can do today." He got up and began to walk up the stairs.

I looked over at him nervously "uhh.. Your house?"

"Yeah, oh.. I don't think the boys should be home. I was texting Ashton earlier and he said they were out for lunch. I'll be fast." Then he ran up the stairs.