"What the f*** is wrong with you?!"

I was sitting down on Michael's lap still sipping on coolers, Amanda walked up to me and said close to my ear so I could hear her over the music "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure, i'll be right back Mikey." I said putting my hand on his shoulder before getting up.

We walked over to the hallway where it was less noisy "Hey I wanted to apologize for earlier. You know, when Luke took a body shot off of me." She slurred, I could tell she was already pretty buzzed up.

"Oh no.. It's fine, not like we're dating." I said looking down awkwardly thinking "Why do I always catch myself saying that?"

"I feel like he's brought you into shit too much involving me. You know like first at the beach, then me and him like totally flirting in front of you at their house, which I didn't know at all that you guys had a thing going on and -"

"Wait." I stopped her "at the beach?"

"Yeah, like when you saw us by that tree.. And well you saw most of me hahah" she laughed

"Oh my god.. That was you?!" I said in a louder tone. My mouth went wide opened and I started laughing.
Obviously laughing of anger and trying to act like I didn't care. Also how fucking shady he is made me laugh.

"Amanda. It's fine. You can go for Luke. Nothing's going on with us." I said smiling. I turned around and walked away. "Fuck it" I repeated.

"Brandon, you got any of those rainbow shots like when you pour a bunch of different coloured shots in a row?" I said going to the bar part.

"Yeah I'll hook ya up." He said grabbing the liquor for it.

Michael walked over as Brandon poured the shots in a row. "You're taking all those?" He smirked

"Yup! And you should do a round yourself as well." I grinned.

People gathered around the bar as I stood there about to take them all. Luke came over and stopped me "Brooke are you fucking stupid? You're just gonna get drunk as fuck drinking like this. You should just go home."

"He has such a hot accent, doesn't he Amanda?" I yelled over to her and he looked at me raising his eyebrows.

I turned around slamming each shot in the row, and turned back to him wiping my mouth. "Mmm" I licked my lips smirking at him. "And from what I remember, Michael invited me. Not you, so you don't have say really." I confidently strutted towards Michael and put my arm around his waist. "Your turn."

Michael went over and waited for Brandon to pour his shots, I was standing beside him and looked to the other end of the house. Luke and Amanda were talking in the corner, I felt my stomach knot. "I need to stop looking at him and drink more to get his stupid face out of my mind." I thought to myself.

Michael took his shots and screamed "WOOO!" That was awesome.

I laughed looking up at all the different kinds of bottles. "You want something else?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah I just don't know what."I continued to scan through my options .

"Who's down for the keg stands now?" Brandon shouted as he stopped the music.

Everyone raised their hands and shouted. The music turned back on and I looked at Michael and smiled "Let's do it."

A few minutes later they brought out the first keg stand "Who's first?"

"Brooke can go first!" Michael shouted over to them.

"Okay Brooke, let's see what you got." Brandon said having his hand towards himself.