"I cant do this"

Pulling up to my house in the cop car, my heart was racing and I really really did not want to face my parents, mostly my dad. I waited for the police officer to open the car door for me, and stepped out holding my purse tightly.. I didn't want them to take my phone away again, I needed it.

The cop knocked on the door as if I couldn't open it myself, so I just stood there next to him looking down at my feet. My dad opened the door, he had his fake smile on to the officer "Thank you for bringing her home. Brooke inside. Now."

I walked inside still looking at my feet and stood by the door as he closed it. "Oh boy hear it comes." I closed my eyes tightly.

He said in a calm voice "Brooke, you're going away for a while. Me and your mother already talked about it and planned out where you are going. We're leaving first thing tomorrow morning."

"What?! I can't just leave! It's-I- I can't just leave my friends!" I yelled feeling my heart start to race faster then it was the second we pulled up to my house.

He snapped at me pacing back and forth "You don't have any friends, from what I heard Angie doesn't even talk to you because you've always been out with these little pricks!"

I lowered my voice "They're not pricks, they're nicer to me then you guys are and actually care about me."

He stopped pacing and came towards me, speaking calmer "They got you put in the hospital, suspended from school and arrested. Now you're leaving out your window to go see them, not listening to us! What the fuck happened to you Brooke? You used to always listen to us and behave at school."

I didn't reply, I just burst out in tears and ran up the stairs.

As I ran up he yelled "Brooke, we're leaving tomorrow. And if you leave out that window, the cops will keep you in city cells for the night till we leave. Got it?!"

"I hate you!" I screamed slamming my door. I fell to floor having a typical teenage fit. "AGGHHH I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" I started punching my rug as hard as I could then got up and started pacing around my room. My heart was pounding in my chest and I couldn't breathe, I felt like I was having a panic attack.

My mom came in and grabbed me trying to calm me down "Brooke, breathe.. Breathe please."

"Get off of me!" I snapped pushing her away.

"Look at you! What is wrong with you?!" She said stepping away from me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?! WHATS WRONG?! You guys are sending me away, where?! For how long?!" I was panting out of breath and sat on my bed holding my head tightly.

She came and sat beside me "Just breathe.."

I looked up at her and started crying "Mom please please don't send me away, I can't- I don't- I don't want to l-leave him please." Who was I talking about I don't know.. Luke or Michael..

"Brooke, it's only for a few weeks. It'll be good for you, you'll meet new people-"

"I don't want to meet new people!" I flew back against my bed hiding my face in the blankets and bawled.

She rubbed my leg and walked out of my room "You don't have a choice, I'm sorry."

A few minutes of bawling my eyes out in my blankets I rolled on my back and stared at the ceiling, completely blank. I just zoned out with no thoughts flowing through my head. I laid there for probably a half an hour not moving.

I got up and grabbed my phone, glad my parents didn't think about taking it and saw text messages from Michael

Mikey
- Babe? Is everything okay?

- I'm coming to see you tonight.

I texted back and as I typed I started to tear up
- You can't... I'm sorry. We need to break up.. I'm leaving tomorrow..

Instantly texting back he wrote
Mikey
- What? No.. We can still date.. I'll wait for you to come back. Please don't break up with me.

I started to cry more
- I don't know how long I'll be gone.. Im so sorry. This isn't your fault.

Instantly texting back again
Mikey
- I don't care how long you're gone. I'm waiting for you, whether you like it or not. >:)

I shook my head with a smile but still tearing
- Tell the boys I'm leaving too... And I'll see you guys soon...

Mikey
- Luke is still sleeping but I'll let him know..
- ..I love you..

Starting to calm down I typed back
- I love you too.. I'm gonna miss you..I'll try calling you and stuff.

Then I put my phone in my purse so my parents wouldn't see it, I laid on my bed dozing off.. Crying that hard made me so tired even though I've gotten plenty of sleep.

I woke up to a sound, it was pitch black in my room but I seen a figure right beside me. Before I screamed they grabbed my mouth "Shh shhh shhh!" Confused I tried to figure out who it was but the smell of the cologne was recognizable, I pushed his hands off and whispered "L-Luke?" reaching for my lamp. I turned it on and saw him standing there in a black hoodie, with the hood up.

"What're you doing here? How did you get in here? My dads home" I whispered angrily then got up to lock my door.

I turned around and he was sitting on my bed "I had to talk to you." He whispered.

I sat down beside him rubbing my eyes, We didn't raise our voices and just talked in whispers the whole time.

Me "About what?"

Luke "I heard you're leaving tomorrow for awhile."

Me "Yeah..." I looked down sadly.

Luke "I'm sorry about last night when I was drunk.."

Me "Its fine."

Luke "No it's not. That was stupid of me and-"

Me "Really Luke.. It's fine. So all you came here to do was say sorry? Risking my dad kicking your ass?"

Luke "No.. I needed to do something before you left."

I looked up at him confused, he grabbed my chin lightly and leaned in towards me and kissed me on the lips.

I pulled away with furrowed eyes brows and looked back down at his lips and kissed him again. He ran his fingers from the bottom of my neck up in my hair pulling me closer, I had my hands on his head tightly too. Our tongues went into each others mouth and we were making out roughly for a few seconds before I pulled away again
"I-I can't do this."

He looked at me with sad eyes "Brooke.. I know you love me."

"Luke you hurt me, and I can't do this to Michael." I whispered a little louder this time and wiped my lips off.

"You were mine, he stole you from me." He whispered back angrily.

I got up in his face whispering "I'm not a fucking toy for you guys to just to steal from each other. I have feelings and you hurt mine, Michael wanted me and he proved it."

He put his hand on my knee "I want you. I want you right now, I want you tomorrow, I want you next month, I want you forever."

I felt tears build up in my eyes "It's too late Luke.."

"I'm never going to stop fighting for you because Im the one who loves you." He stood up and opened the window slowly and put his foot out "And I will prove it." Then stepped down the ledges.

-

*Sorry Short Chapter!!!*