"Get away from me."

"You know what, I can't do this." Luke snapped going to walk out of Michael's hospital room.

I looked up at him leaving "Luke wait"

He turned around "No I can't stand here and listen to you explain how much you love him."

I glared at him with my red teary eyes "Seriously? He might die Luke, and- and- I-" I couldn't get the words out without choking on my cry.

He walked towards me with tears in his eyes "I know he might and I'm scared too but what makes this all worse is how you're sitting here telling him you love him, when right before all of this, you told him you didn't."

I let out a deep breath and looked up trying not to cry more "I know but I do love him, and I love you. I love you guys-" I pointed to Calum and Ashton who were sitting there silently..

Luke threw his hands up "See! You're so selfish Brooke" Then he stormed out of the room.

I stood up and held onto the IV stand "Luke I didn't mean it like that!" And I walked out trying to catch up to him.

He was down the hall and I yelled "Luke wait, please!"

He turned around and quickly walked back towards me "You know, maybe I do deserve this. I confused you, I told you I didn't want you and then I tried to act like I didn't care, then I got mad and hurt you more. I can see why you fell for Michael, he's a great guy and he was there for you when I wasn't and Ashton, Ashton was always so nice to you, he was never once a dick to you. Calum barely talks to you but when he does you laugh. Brooke all we do is fight and- and- I don't know I can see why you love them but you can't love all of us-"

I smiled at how he was rambling on, getting everything off his chest and I grabbed his arm "Luke it's not like that, I do love you all, I care if any of you got hurt because you're all so amazing, but I love you differently.."

Out of breath from his rant he looked confused "Differently?"

Tears formed in my eyes slightly and I touched his face "We have something so special.. You make me feel so happy and alive but it's incredibly hard for us to stay happy, one day we're perfect but the next something has to fuck it all up.."

He grabbed my hand off his face and held it with both of his but before he could say anything, we saw Ashton run out to the front desk, then the doctor and him ran back into Michael's room. Me and Luke looked at each other with wide eyes then fast walked back and looked in the window into the room. We couldn't see Michael past the doctor, then Calum and Ashton walked out and I started panicking "Is he okay? What's happening?"

Ashton smiled "He started waking up-" I let out a sigh of relief but then he frowned "He didn't want us in there.. Plus the doctors need to check if everything is okay in his body or whatever"

Calum spoke up "He probably damaged his liver pretty bad or something"

After we waited for about 10 minutes, The doctor walked out and I looked into the window and saw him lying there with his eyes closed. "Can you guys stay out here? I'm gonna try to talk to him."

They all nodded and I walked in and shut the door quietly "Michael?" I whispered as I slowly approached him.

I sat down at the chair beside him, thinking he was asleep so I spoke softly "I know you probably can't hear me but.. If I didn't come into your room when I did, you could've died. Why would you do that, I know you were- are hurt but what you did was selfish and you scared us-"

He spoke in a husky voice with his eyes still shut "You're selfish"

The sound of his voice made my heart sink.. I honestly thought I wouldn't hear it again so I started tearing up "I'm sorry Michael, I really am."