"Never have I ever."

It's been a week since I ended up in the hospital.. My adrenalin was too high.. Since well I was on ecstasy and had sex for the first time which made my heart race in my chest. They say you should never fight when you're on that kind of drug because you could have a heart attack. Anyways, I ended up passing out on Luke's bed and kind of having a seizure. They called the ambulance and I stayed the night in the ER, the next morning my mom was with me.. She was terrified more then angry with me.

I haven't spoke to Luke since that night, he hasn't answered any of my calls.. I haven't went to school all week either, so I didn't talk to any of the other boys. I also never messaged them on facebook because well I wanted to do so in person. My mom wanted me to rest and stay home all week, which I was happy to do. I wanted to know why Luke hasn't been answering any of my calls though..

It was Friday and my mom was letting me go to school, I didn't actually want to go and do work.. I just wanted to go and talk to the boys and see if they knew where Luke was. Obviously I needed a lot of catching up to do for school and the science fair was coming up and I literally had nothing for it yet.

I got ready for school, this time I wanted to look really hot. So I applied dark eyeshadow and straightened my hair, I put on a shirt with a bit of cleavage. Okay, maybe a lot.. And with tight black skinny jeans and vans. When I left my house I didn't grab my jacket because well it was summer.

I yelled "Bye mom! See you after school!" And left.

I entered the school and saw Angie, she ran over and hugged me. "Woah you look hot!" I smiled "thanks man."

"So you feeling better since what happened on Sunday? When we talked on the phone you seemed like you didn't really care so I-"

I interrupted her "No, yeah. I'm fine. It was pretty intense. For sure not touching any pills again.. Uh have you seen Michael or Calum, Ashton?"

"I seen Michael down the hall a few minutes ago." She replied pointing down the hall towards the office.

"Ok! I'll talk to you later!" I ran down the hall hoping to catch Michael.

Everyone was walking through the hallways, it was pretty packed. I scanned the top of people, considering how tall he is and has bright red hair he shouldn't be hard to spot. "Ah-ha, there he is." I ran over to him. "Mikey! Hey."

"Brooke! How are you, haven't seen you all week." He smiled and gave me a hug.

"I'm good um have you seen-"

He stopped me by saying "I'm so glad you're still alive, that was pretty crazy what happened."

"Yeah I'm fine, totally. Just never again doing that shit." I laughed "Hey listen, do you know why Luke hasn't been answering my calls?"

"He hasn't been home like all week.. He'll like come in quickly and like shower and shit then leave again."

Just then the bell rang.

"Shit. Gotta run, but come find me at lunch!" He said hugging me again before walking off.

"He hasn't been home? Well where the fuck has he been going.." I thought to myself walking down the hall.

I was sitting in science class, thinking of designs for the volcano when the teacher (I still don't even remember his name) came up to me. "So since Mr Hemmings won't be joining us for awhile, I wanted to see if you're okay with doing the project alone or just joining a different group making three."

"Um.. I'll be fine alone." I said looking down at my paper.

"Ok.. Well you should really get caught up on it, since you haven't been at school all week." He smiled and turned around.