"Hello Officer"

"Why did you do this Brooke?! Why did you have to fuck up your whole life? You're not going to school, you're basically homeless, and you don't have a job. Those boys can't take care of you forever! They don't even want you there, you're fucking with all their emotions being a little whore. Sooner or later they're all gonna snap at you, then you'll really be homeless, a homeless 18 year old drug addict selling her body for money!"

I screamed "NO! STOP IT MOM! Stop saying these things to me, don't you love me?!"

She laughed sarcastically "No one loves you, not me or your father, not even your best friend. Those boys only use you for sex, that's all you are to them, a little sex toy. Boys don't fall in love with sex toys now do they Brooke?!...Brooke?! ... Brooke!"
*
I flew up into sitting position panting out of breath, with tears stained on my cheeks. Luke was sitting up beside me with a tired worried expression "Brooke! Are you okay?"

Catching my breath I rubbed under my eyes "Y-yeah, I was having a bad dream."

He began rubbing my back "About what?"

I took a deep breath "Nothing- nothing"

He asked in a concerned voice "Have you been taking your meds?"

I shook my head while looking around the dim room "No, I forgot them at my moms house when she kicked me out."

Still sounding concerned he said "You can't just stop taking them, that'll really mess you up."

I cupped my face with the palm of my hands and mumbled "I'm already messed up."

He continued rubbing my back "You should go to the doctors, or to your moms house and-"

I shot my head at him and snapped "I can't go back there!"

He removed his hand off me with wide eyes "I'm sorry.. It's just, you need to do something."

I frowned "No I'm sorry, it's just I can't deal with her right now."

He set his hand on my leg "Maybe I can go talk to her?"

My eyes lit up "Really? You would?"

He smiled "Of course." Then he pulled me down beside him "Now get some more sleep babe."

I turned around and while he spooned me, I laid there with with my eyes open thinking about my dream.. Well nightmare. Maybe my subconscious was telling me something, like what my mom was yelling at me, it made sense.. I really did fuck my life up and I'm not doing anything to make it better, I have to do something before I end up on the streets.. God knows I will.. I've been fucking up my chances with these boys.. Soon enough they'll hate me. But where do I start? How do I fix all this all by myself?..

-

I was woken up by Ashton's voice "Guys wake up!"

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times adjusting them to the light, I saw Ash standing there smiling with two plates in his hands "I made breakfast."

I smiled and sat up grabbing the plate "Thank you!" And set it on my lap over the blanket. Luke leaned over me and grabbed his plate "Thanks man."

Ashton being all smiley "Brooke I didn't put Vegemite on your toast so don't worry, and Luke I know how you like ketchup on your eggs."

I giggled, Ashton's such a little house wife and a sweetheart awe..

As he was leaving the room, he turned at the door "Oh yeah, after you're done eating come upstairs, I need to talk to you all."

I smiled nervously "Okay"

I took a bite of bacon and turned to Luke, speaking with a mouthful "Are you gonna go talk to my mom?"