"What a fucking night."

We seen car lights pulling up behind the van, not just one car but like 4 cars pulled up. We instantly thought "shit cops!" and scurried around trying to hide anything illegal that we had. Then all a sudden music started playing loudly from one of the cars and a bunch of people came out of them, talking. A few guys walked over to us. "What's up guys! You here for the party too?"

"Party?" I asked with a confused look.

"Yeah, you girls want a shot?" One of them asked, passing me the bottle. "It's not even cracked yet, so you know we didn't drug it."

"Sure!" I smiled grabbing it.

"Um she's not much of a drinker, best if she didn't." Luke said in a stern voice.

"You're not the boss of me Luke, what's a shot gonna do?" I said taking a big drink out of the 2.6.

"Holy, settle down girl." Angie laughed grabbing the bottle from me.

Luke looked a little angry at me, I was confused "What?"

"Nothing. I just don't want you getting too drunk and puking everywhere." He said with a concerned look on his face.

"Thanks but I'll be fine. I don't need you worrying about me, we're not dating so.." I accidentally blurted out.

"I know.." He looked a little shocked that I said that then walked away.

I thanked the guys that gave me the shot, feeling a bit buzzed and sociable, I walked over to some of the people and introduced myself. They were all so cool, talking, laughing, passing me shots and shit. I kept looking back noticing Luke was just sitting there staring at me looking angry. I ignored that and just kept having fun. It was probably a half an hour later, I started to wonder where Luke was because I was in the mood to apologize for being a bitch.

"Michael have you seen Luke?" I yelled over the music.

"Nah I haven't seen him since he was talking to some blonde chick." He slurred.

"Blonde chick?!" I yelled shooting my head back towards the crowd.
Not like we're dating but I was very intoxicated and felt very jealous. I spent about 10 minutes looking around for him, then I gave up and went towards the water to get away from all the noise. As I was walking I heard a girl giggling in the dark by this tree. Being nosey I walked over with the flash light on my phone, then I saw this girl without her shirt or bra on, laying on some guy.

"OH SHIT SORRY" I shouted. But before I turned away the girl moved and it was fucking Luke underneath of her.

"Luke?! Oh wow. Wow!" I yelled before running off back towards everyone. I ran to Angie and started crying.

"Slow down, slow down. What happened?" She asked rubbing my arms.

"Luke.. He's over there.. K-k-kissing some slut without her shirt on." I breathed heavily as tears streamed down my face. Ashton walked over to us, and kneeled down beside me "Hey what's going on? What's wrong Brooke?"

"Nothing.. Nothing.." I sniffled

"Come here." He hugged me, and began rubbing my back.

When all a sudden Luke came out of no where and grabbed Ashton by the back of the shirt, ripping him off me.

"Get the fuck off of her!" He yelled, he looked completely out of it drunk.

"Dude I was just comforting her! She was crying!" Ashton yelled back putting his hands up.

"DONT COME OVER HERE AND GET MAD AT ME ABOUT SOMEONE HUGGING ME WHEN YOU WERE JUST ALL OVER SOME RANDOM SLUT!" I screamed getting to and pushed him.