"Did Luke beat you up?"

Michael's POV -

I don't believe Brooke doesn't want anything to do with me ever again. If we don't go back home today, and she gets pregnant with my baby, she can't leave me.. I should feel selfish that I'm hoping for that to happen, but I'm not. I'd also be lying if I said I didn't purposely try it in the first place.

Ever since Luke got back from city cells, I had Brooke where I wanted her. She felt bad for me, And I took advantage of that. I know she loves me.. she's just afraid. I need to get another chance with her, so I did what I had to do. But I'm not done.

-

"Michael, you coming for the quick hike before we leave?" Ashton asked grabbing a water bottle from the cooler.

I looked up at him covering the sun out of my eyes "Aren't you guys hungover?"

Ashton shrugged his shoulders "Yeah but it's only a walk."

I saw Brooke, Calum and Luke start walking and Ashton waved "Are you coming or not?"

I groaned and stood up, we walked down the dirt road a bit until I thought "Now would be the perfect time to make sure we don't leave today."

Right before we entered the trail, I called out "I forgot a water bottle, keep going and I'll catch up with you guys."

I ran back to our camping site, taking a quick look back making sure nobody was around, I grabbed the knife we used to sharpen the hotdog sticks with and went up to Ashton's van. I took one more look around before slashing a hole in the back tire. It made a loud 'chhhhh' sound and the side of the van sunk low. I closed the knife and put it back, then grabbed a water bottle.

Quickly walking back to the trail and inside, I started jogging finally catching up to them. Out of breath I asked "So where are we going?"

Brooke turned her head to me "I want to go up the mountain a bit."

I fixed my short fringe as I spoke "Up the mountain? Are you crazy?"

She laughed "Only a little bit."

Fuck I love when she laughs, she's kind of like Ashton in a way.. She has so many different laughs, most of them are sarcastic, some are really loud or just little giggles.

"Which way should we turn?" Ashton asked as we stopped at a entrance to two paths.

I stepped back shaking my head "Oh fuck this shit, I know how this movie ends."

Brooke laughed again "Wrong turn right? Well I'll protect you."

Luke shook his head walking down the left path, I smiled because I knew what he was thinking, ahh jealousy.

We followed him down the path, Brooke stopped at a smaller path on the side "I think this is up the mountain" and started walking up it.

Everyone turned and followed her but I was in the very back since the trail wasn't wide enough for more then one person. The trail was like a hill and I was getting tired already, such bullshit.

Brooke ended up falling back on accident and Luke caught her, why does he always have to catch her. They're acting so awkward, she doesn't act awkward around me, she would've giggled if I caught her.

-

Eventually we got up this big ass hill and sat on the grass looking down at the Lake. I was sweating and breathing heavily, like come on, I'm hungover and I don't even like being outside, let alone climbing a fucking mountain.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Brooke asked looking around with amazed eyes.

Ashton took out his phone and started taking pictures. "Sure is, don't you feel so free out here and it's so much easier to breathe."