"Busy!"

I looked up at him with wide eyes, they were wide because I was high as fuck and also because he just asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled and nuzzled my face into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed lightly "What about Luke though?"

"He's with Amanda..and I li- I love you" I looked back up at him and kissed his lips passionately.

We've never had a passionate kiss before, but something about it didn't feel the same as when I would kiss Luke like that..

"I love you too." He said kissing me again.

I sat up "I can't lay down, I feel like moving."

He sat up with me and chuckled "Want to play GTA five?"

I instantly started to crave another line, but we didn't have any.. So I started to feel sad. I don't know why, Maaaaybe because cocaine is highly addictive.

"No- I don't know what I want to do. Can we just talk?" I said rubbing my clammy palms on my knees.

"Of course babe." He smiled

We sat there talking about random things, I told him a lot about my life growing up and he told me a lot about his. Maybe I told him too much.. But I realized the sun came up

"What time is it?" I asked

He looked at his phone "It's 4AM"

"I don't feel good.." I said starting to feel the need to cry.

"Lay with me." He said pulling me beside him and covering us up.

We laid there for a few minutes, and I couldn't stop thinking.. I couldn't sleep, it was literally impossible to close my eyes for more then 5 minutes. I could feel my heart beating in my chest, I was breathing heavily, my mouth was dry and I kept clenching my teeth since I didn't have gum in my mouth anymore.

Realized Mikey fell asleep, I started to tear up. I felt so depressed, I wanted the feeling to go away.. I was so happy and awake earlier but now I felt even more sad then I did before we went out.

Having the urge of throwing up, I went to the bathroom and stuck my finger down my throat to get it over with. I started puking stomach acid again and it tasted horrible. Of course I started dry heaving but I couldn't keep my gags from being loud, I started crying in the toilet bowl like I did when I was hungover at home. Shaking and crying I laid my head on the toilet seat (gross I know but I didn't care) I felt so damn shaky.

*knock knock*
Luke slowly opened the bathroom door, which I forgot to lock. "Brooke? Are you okay?"

I cried "L-leave me alone."

"I brought you gravol and water.. Thought it might help." He said putting a cup and box of gravol on the sink counter. Then he closed the door a bit and came beside me, rubbing my back. "please take it, it'll help."

Forcing myself to get up, he leaned over and picked up the box "Here I'll open it." And passed me 2 little pills, I took them then sat on the counter breathing heavily.

"What did you do?" He asked sitting up on the edge of the bathtub.

"Coke.." I said quietly staring at the floor.

"Fuck.... Don't worry you'll feel better soon." He assured me while looking at me with tired eyes.

"No I won't, my life's over.. Everything is fucked up now, I'm fucked up." I started crying again covering my face.