"Im truly sorry." Part 1

I entered my house and this time my mom didn't come running towards me. She was sitting at the kitchen table, didn't even look.

I walked towards her "Sorry I left mom.. It was horrible.."

"What happened?" She said looking up at me.

"Just boy drama.. I'm sorry I won't just leave like that anymore.." I started to tear up.

"You're a teenager and I should've expected this, just please tell me where you're going next time incase something happens to you . I'm not mad I'm just disappointed.. I thought you were better than that." She shook her head.

Oh fuck.. Of course she'll pull the guilt card.. I walked away silently and went up to my room. "Well.. Least she didn't yell this time.. I've had enough of that for 24 hours." I thought to myself, getting ready to just lay in bed.

-
I laid in my bed and went on my phone, I clicked facebook and noticed I had 3 friend requests. From Michael, Calum and Ashton.. No Luke though.. But I didn't expect him to add me or if I'd accept it or not. I accepted theirs and saw pictures they took last night posted 5 minutes ago. I was sliding through the pictures when I got to one of me and Luke doing dumb faces together.. I stared at it and started to feel sad.. How can I like someone so much and literally only known him for a week.. Obviously he's really hot but his personality was amazing, he was so shy and awkward at first but then he came out of his shell.. Then last night I saw the dark side of him.. Why did he do that? And why did he feel so bad about it after? I thought way to much.. But I guess all girls do.. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing beside me. "Ugh why do people call me when I'm having naps!" I groaned answering it before even seeing who it was.

"Hello?"

"Brooke?.. It's Luke. Please don't hang up.." He said sounding upset

"Luke, what do you want?" I groaned still half asleep.

"Can we talk? Like in person?" He asked

"Ugh I don't know, maybe tomorrow." I said turning on my side closing my eyes again.

"I'm outside your house right now though.."

"WHAT?" My eyes shot open and jumped up. "YOU CANT BE HERE MY MOMS HOME." I ran over to my window and seen him standing in my front yard. His blonde hair was spiked up, he had a black and red flannel on and black skinnies (like always)

"Fuck Luke, go sit at the park across the street. I'll be there soon." I said hanging up.

I rushed around my room putting clothes on and brushing my hair, I fixed up my makeup and quietly walked down the stairs so my mom couldn't hear me. I creeped my head out seeing if she was in the living room. "Phew.. She must be napping." I whispered putting my shoes on.

My heart was fluttering in my chest, I felt so nervous like I was gonna throw up as I walked across the street. I saw Luke sitting on a picnic table looking down at his hands.

"Uh.. Hi." I said awkwardly

"Oh, hey" He said standing up. "Look.. I'm really really really sorry about last night.."

"You know what, it's fine. I was just drunk and delusional" I awkwardly laughed.

"No really.. What I did wasn't cool at all.. Like with that g-"

I interrupted him. "Yeah I get it. Okay?"

"Look.. Brooke.. I really like you.. And I know it's only been a week but-"

I interrupted him again "If you really liked me you wouldn't of been making out with some other girl.. And almost having sex with her."

"Honestly I was really drunk and upset at you and I took it out the wrong way." He started walking up to me.

I backed away one step " Um upset at me for what?" I said with a confused look.

He stopped coming towards me and looked down "I.. Uh.. I don't know, you just.. When you said that I wasn't the boss of you because we aren't dating or anything, like I know we aren't and I wasn't trying to be the boss of you I was just looking out for you because I care.."

"Ok so me saying that made you wanna go fuck someone?" I furrowed my eyebrows shaking my head.

"No.. No.. It's just when you said how we aren't dating.. I thought you wouldn't care if I did.. And I seen when you were crying and I felt really bad.. Then you had that horny guy dancing all on you and I got pissed off." He started walking towards me and grabbed my hands.. "I'm truly sorry."

Fuck, those blue eyes.. Had control of me I swear. Before getting lost in them I looked away. "So you got mad a horny guy was dancing on me? You were literally almost at third base with that one whore, if I didn't see you guys you probably would've fucked her right in that bush! You're the horny guy I should avoid if anything." I yanked my hands away from him and turned my back toward him tearing up.

"Fuck Brooke, I know.. But she's just some whore.. You're different.. I don't want to just sleep with you when I'm drunk and never speak to you again.. We could've had sex the first night we hung out but we didn't, right ?" He walked around to where I was facing.
"Let me make it up to you.. Please.."

"I'll let you have pengey too.." He smirked pushing my chin up with his finger.

Fuck I tried so hard to hold my smile back.. Nope not working, of course I smiled and got mad again. "Pengey won't make me forgive you." I snarled.

"I was kidding anyways, you can't have pengey. He's mine. I'll take you to dinner and a movie, and drop you off at home right after like a gentleman." He smiled, biting his lip.

"Don't do that." I covered my face "ughhh" I groaned into my hands.

He laughed and grabbed me, hugging me. "Is that a yes?" He began rocking us back and forth.

"Fine. What are you doing right now?" I asked looking up at him.

"Going home probably drink some beers and play Fifa with the boys.. I'd invite you but I doubt you wanna come over.. Since your mad." He frowned letting go of me.

"Actually I wasn't doing anything fun at home anyways.." I smiled grabbing his hand and pulling it as I walked towards the road.

"Really? Sleeping is quite fun." He put his arm around me and we walked down the road towards his house, which was like 6 blocks away. But the walk was nice, we just laughed about that night and didn't mention anything about the fight or that girl. Just stupid shit Michael and Calum did , that we didn't notice because we were to busy being complete gong shows. -