"Uhh. Fuck it!"

We drove probably 15 minutes out of town to this lake, there wasn't anyone around but that was fine with me. Just the bunch of us chilling sounded like so much fun. There was soft sand and a fire pit there, the water wasn't completely clear but it looked good enough to swim in. The sun was setting, because it was like 6pm.

"Luke help me with the stuff." Michael said as we got out of the van.

Me and Angie walked down to the water to see how warm it was. She pushed me lightly "So Luke hey? He's pretty damn hot."

"Yeah and he's such sweetheart.." I smiled looking back at him, he was setting up the blankets on the sand. Ashton was starting the fire. Calum was getting a beer out of the cooler. I think Michael was on his phone looking for music to play from the van.

I grabbed Angie's arm pulling her. "Let's go grab a drink too."

"How's the water? Swimmable?" Calum asked.

"Skinny-dip-able?" Laughed Michael.

"Um. Not skinny-diping able.. But yeah it's so warm!" Angie answered opening her cooler.

I sat down on the big fleece blanket with my strawberry cooler, Luke came over and sat beside me with his beer.

"So how did your mom take, not going home last night?" He said biting his lip ring.

I loved when he did that, It was always so intriguing.

"Not well.. But whatever. She doesn't want me hanging around you guys." I responded.

"Well she let you come with us here didn't she?" Michael asked sitting down on the blanket too.

"No.. I kinda, sorta just left.. She told me not too though." I smirked looking at Angie.

"You're gonna be in so much shit." She laughed.

- After a few minutes of bullshitting-

"Well, finish your drinks and let's go swimming." Said Ashton, taking off his shirt.

Then Calum took his shirt off too "Sounds good."

I looked at Angie, she was eying his body up and down, I giggled quietly and chugged the rest of my cooler.

I stood up and walked over by the van to take my clothes off and put them on the seat. When I was putting my hair up I noticed Luke was staring at me.

I yelled "Take a picture it will last longer!"

He just laughed and looked away. I walked over to them and Ashton looked at me. "Woah you're as white as Michael!"

"Shut up!" I growled crossing my arms. "Hurry up Ang, I want to hide my whiteness under the water."

She got undressed and the rest of the boys had their shirts, shoes and socks off. "Let's all run in together holding hands." Angie suggested.

Luke came over to me and held my hand "Okay, let's go." We all joined hands in a line and Calum yelled.
"UNO, DOS, TRES CUATRO!"

The guys ran so fast they were basically pulling me and Angie, we let out loud squeals. The water was kinda cold which made us scream more. Luke swam up to me and splashed water in my face. "You fucker!" I shouted splashing him back a bunch of times. He swam under the water and grabbed me while coming up, he shook his hair making it stick up like a porcupine. Our faces were right beside each other and he bit his lip, tempting me to bite it. I looked down at his lips, staring for a few seconds before he splashed me again then swam away from me really fast towards the beach. I swam after him, and started chasing him on the sand. Which was hard because my legs were much much shorter than his.