"Happy Birthday" Part 1

I was woken up by loud voices and being shaken and then I felt something wet spray in my face. I screamed covering my face in the blankets

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" Calum and Ashton sang loudly and sprayed me with silly string while jumping on Luke's bed which I was sleeping on since he was gone.

"And many moreee.." A cheerful voice sang and I uncovered my face and saw Michael standing by the bed smiling.

My face lit up "Awe you guys!!..but really silly string?" I laughed wiping my face off then looking down at my hands and body that were full of blue and pink sticky strings.

Calum and Ashton doggy piled me and I groaned loudly underneath of them, they lifted their heads up and looked at Michael, I lifted my head too looking at him and smiled "Come on Miiikey"

Calum taunted "We know you want tooo"

Michael rolled his eyes smiling and bobbing his head side to side before jumping on us making us all groan. Ashton laughed his loud giggle and then I squirmed underneath of them "Okay guys I have to pee and you're putting pressure on my bladder."

They all instantly got off of me, I got off the bed and wiped all the string attached to me making it drop all over the rug. As I went to walk out of the bedroom they all ran in front of me" Wait wait wait!"

I smiled raising my eyebrow "What?"

Ashton put his hands out stopping me "Wait here!"

They all ran up the stairs giggling like children and I went into the small bathroom downstairs quickly then heard Ashton shout "Okay Brooke, Come upstairs!"

I slowly walked up the stairs and turned looking into the kitchen, they were all standing by the table with big grins. I looked at the table and it was full of food for breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausages, toast, hash-browns, pancakes, fruit, whip cream, orange juice and milk. The plates and silverware were all set up around the table, I smiled cheek to cheek "You guys made all this?!"

Michael walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder and walked me into the kitchen "Yup, sit down and fill that plate up."

When we stopped at the table I went to Calum and hugged him "Thank you" He hugged me tightly and scruffed my hair "You're welcome"

Then I walked to Ashton smiling and opened my arms "Thank you so much Ashton, you really didn't have to do this for me." He hugged me then pulled me out of it and smiled "Actually it was Michael's idea, I was gonna make you breakfast but he wanted to go full out."

I looked at Michael who was blushing and ran over to him hugging him tightly "Thank you Mikey, you're so sweet.. Even though you shouldn't be."
He pulled me out of the hug and held my shoulders looking down at me "This is your day, I'm not going to be a dick, but just for the day.." He smirked.

I pushed his chest lightly smirking back and turned to the food "Okay well I am starving!"

Ashton shouted "Not yet! One more thing, sit down."

They all went around the corner then came back with presents, I put my hands over my mouth "aweee!"

Ashton handed me his first, it was a bag with the paper in the inside. I bit my lip smiling then started taking the pink paper out and pulled out a leather jacket, my eyes went wide as I unfolded it, it was just my size. "Oh my god Ash! I love it!" I got up and hugged him, as he hugged me he said "Just incase you get cold when we're camping" I sat down holding it up again smiling.

Calum held out his present "Happy Birthday" I set the jacket on my lap. It was a bag as well, I took the paper out and pulled out a heavy thing, I looked at it and it was a bunch of shampoo and conditioners, bubble bath, face/body creams etc.. I smiled "Thank you Cal! I diffidently needed this" Then got up and hugged him, he did that frowning smile "I didn't know what to get you so I asked some girl when we were shopping this morning."