🕒 0 : Break 🕒

::지금 시작하거나 절대로::

"Finally! Last day before the school break!" Sunwoo cheered as Eric cheered with the latter as well, quite excited since he honestly wanted a break from all school-related stuff.

"Wow Eric, you look really excited~." Haknyeon remarked as he laughed at his friend, who had a grin on his face. They were at their classroom waiting for their teacher to arrive. There weren't many students since some of them decided to ditch school since it was the last day before break.

"Well duh! I finally get a break after all the school stress~ I know you two are excited as well, looking at the smile you have on your faces as well." Eric said, earning a chuckle from both of his friends as they themselves admitted.

"What are you guys planning to do during the break?" Eric asked, making the two think.

"Honestly, I might just do nothing and just take the time to rest and find something to make myself busy." Sunwoo answered as he scratched the back of his head, realizing that he had no plans to do anything during the break. Eric laughed at him as Sunwoo just gave his friend a look.

"Hmm I guess mine would be helping my parents run the restaurant. It's been awhile since I helped so I might as well." Haknyeon answered.

"Oh yes! Once school is over let's go to your parent's restaurant and eat all together! Treats on me~." Eric offered as Haknyeon's eyes sparkled in excitement. The topic of food just excites the latter. Sunwoo smiled as he agreed.

"But you don't really need to treat us, it's my parent's restaurant after all. I bet they won't make us pay for anything." Haknyeon laughed as Eric nodded.

"Well what about you Eric? So you have any plans for the break?" Sunwoo asked the younger, to which the latter beamed in excitement as he told them about the cafe that was hiring and he didn't want to pass up the opportunity so he took it.

"Really? You could just spend your breaktime by resting but I didn't expect you to work." Sunwoo commented as Eric just giggled.

"Well he is our energy boy anyway, even if he feels tired he'll find ways to do things that he loves." Haknyeon said and Sunwoo immediately agreed. It's what he liked about the younger, he was very outgoing and hardworking. Not to mention very kind, talented and handsome. Sunwoo admired Eric and it has been growing that it isn't even admiration just because he is his bestfriend.

Sunwoo blushed as he looked away, seeing Eric smile already made his day.

The teacher finally arrived and the boys immediately sat properly on their seats. Luckily, Sunwoo was just behind Eric so the younger couldn't see how the boy was looking at him, daydreaming as he had his elbow on his desk as his chin were on his palms. Sunwoo was just admiring his presence.

Meanwhile, Haknyeon was looking gloomy. Seeing the soft scene that was happening just right beside him made him want to scream out of anger and jealousy. His crush, Sunwoo was obviously seen daydreaming over Eric again.

He chuckled at his self, was he really this pitiful? Even if seeing his own crush clearly showing interest to someone else and he still couldn't hate the guy. It hurted him to the core seeing Sunwoo paying attention to anyone else.

The class ended swiftly. The three of them grabbed their stuff as they were headed to the cafeteria. As per usual, it was busy but since there weren't many students who actually go here for today.

Towards YOU || JuRicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें