🌌 13 | 8:00 🌌

::어색한 성가심::

It was past dinner time and Eric was on his phone, scrolling through his Instagram feed when he received a message from Changmin. He opened his messages with slight curiosity.

Ji Changmin (Q)
Online Now •
New messages sent!

Ji Changmin (Q)
Hey cutieeeee 💖 don't forget to show up later~

Don't forget to show up later? Eric was quite confused at what Changmin meant but as he thought of the reason why, he immediately remembered that they agreed on meeting up.

Eric cursed at his goldfish memory as he looked at the time. 7:45... I hope I won't be too late.

The walk from his house to the park will take him about 10 minutes if he take his time. He was thinking of coming a little late but that would leave him a bad impression to Changmin. Sighing, he got up and changed to a casual attire.

Eric
Hey hyung! And yes hahaha I will show up later

Ji Changmin (Q)
Great! I'll be on my way now ttyl x

✅seen 19:47

Eric made his way to the bathroom and did some touch ups with his face, putting on lip balm and spraying the perfume he liked, he considered it his signature scent, very peachy and very much fruity.

"Hyung! I'll be going out for awhile!" Eric shouted from his room, waiting for a response from Hyunjae on the other side.

"Don't tell me you're going out to the parties like Sunwoo. Just because you're on school break doesn't mean-" Hyunjae was about to scold Eric before the younger cut him off.

"Oh my god hyung I already told you I stopped going to parties with Sunwoo, and I'm just going to the General Park to meet a friend." Eric explained which made Hyunjae stop talking. The silence worried Eric a little before he heard a door opening and closing.

"Uhh... Hyung?" The younger was about to check what the silence was about when Hyunjae suddenly barged inside his room, looking at Eric with a look of curiosity. The older eyed him up and down which made Eric raise a brow of suspicion.

"Meeting a friend? Well you're dressed too fine just to meet a friend." Hyunjae commented as Eric rolled his eyes.

"I just want to leave a nice impression, not entirely please someone with my looks. Plus, it's not my fault I look good in everything I wear." Eric answered Hyunjae to which the latter fake gagged at the younger's words, which earned him a light smack on the arm, making the older giggle at the reaction Eric was giving.

"I'm just kidding, just make sure to arrive there safely okay? If you need me just ring me up." Hyunjae patted his brother's head, Eric cringing at him as he just shook it off.

"Anyways I'll be going now, see you later hyung!" Eric bid his farewell, waving back at each other before Eric left the house.

Eric took a deep breath as he walked down the path in the cold night, making his way to the General Park as he was aware of the time. He wasn't sure if he was going to be late or not so the younger just hoped that the older wouldn't mind.

He kinda regrets that he didn't bring a jacket with him, it was cold outside and yet he was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts and sneakers.

The time was ticking and he only had 2 minutes left before it hits 8 o'clock. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, guessing that Changmin is messaging him and is already there. He hurried his steps so that he could be early as possible.

•–·–·–•–·–·–•

Juyeon ended his shift and as per usual, he was assigned to close the cafe before he leave. Tidying up the place, he turned everything off as he locked the place up. Already changed to a more casual clothing since he was heading home. He eagerly walked towards home as a smile plasters his face, he can finally rest.

As he was walking, he came across the General Park and saw Changmin sitting on a bench, he looked like he was waiting for someone by the way how he acted. He chuckled seeing the younger look like he was very eager.

The older sneakily walked at Changmin's back, planning on surprising the younger with his presence. It didn't work though as Changmin was very aware and thought it was Eric walking towards him, but to his disappointment it was Juyeon.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Changmin asked, his brow perking up as he questioned Juyeon's presence. The older mentally facepalmed as he got himself caught that quick.

"I was on my way to come back home but I stopped when I saw you here. You look like you're waiting for someone. Who is it?" Juyeon asked his co-worker with a smirk, playing with the younger as Changmin mentally rolled his eyes.

"It's none of your business hyung, just go home!" Changmin said with slight sass, making Juyeon chuckle at his reaction. The younger was slightly upset at the older's presence and he hoped the latter got the point and left, but it was too late since Eric already arrived at the General Park.

"Hey Changmin hyung I'm so sorry I'm lat- J-Juyeon hyung?" Eric was catching his breath since he speedwalked his way here at the park, he was also shocked at the fact that Juyeon was there. The younger tensed up since he found the older quite intimidating. He bowed and greeted the latter as he looked at Changmin right after with a questioning face.

"Oh I just walked over here and saw Changmin waiting for you, its just a coincidence." Juyeon answered as if he just read Eric's mind. The younger honestly didn't know what to respond as he was silent.

"Anyway I should probably get going, see you two tomorrow!" Reading the atmosphere, Juyeon walked away and left the two alone.

"Thank god he left." Changmin muttered underneath his breath, making sure Eric didn't hear. The younger was deep in his thought anyways.

Changmin noticed Eric's blanl stare so he snapped him out from it. The younger shook his head as he got away from his trance.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry hyung, you needed me for something right?" Eric asked Changmin who was smiling at him.

"Yeah, don't worry though, we'll have lots of fun!"

[ • × • ]

NICKI MINAJ IS THE QUEEN OF RAP, PERIODT

If you are still here reading, comment here your TBZ bias (I already gatekeeped Hyunjae so I should be the only Mirae here /hj)

Also Salty enthusiasts wya???

☁ | TBC