👻 12 | Menacingly 👻

::당신의 발걸음을 조심하세요::

"Ji Changmin! Stop slacking before Jacob oppa catches you himself!" Yena scolded Changmin in the staff room which made Changmun chuckle silently, standing up quickly before Yena blow up even further. She only sighed as he followed Changmin out the counter.

Juyeon was still attending customers in line as they are quite crowded in the place around 4-5pm. The reason Yena called Changmin is so that Juyeon won't be overwhelmed with the amount of orders. But to be honest, Juyeon didn't mind.

Changmin however, got quite annoyed that he was told to help Juyeon. Normally he would be glad to help anyone but no, recently not Juyeon somehow.

You could feel the negative energy Changmin was emitting, and it didn't go unnoticed as some customers in line got quite intimidated when it was their turn to order.

Juyeon also noticed as he perked an eyebrow but didn't speak on it since he still have to get all the orders.

What Juyeon didn't notice is the latter staring at him... menacingly.

"Do you know what's wrong with those two?" Chaewon whispered beside Felix who was cleaning up some tables. The boy looked at the direction where the mentioned males were.

"I know that stare from Changmin and I can tell you, it's not a nice stare to get." Felix commented which made Chaewon confused a little bit.

"What so you mean?" Chaewon asked as Felix only chuckled, making Chaewon be more curious at what the male meant.

"Oh I don't know... But what I know is that Juyeon hyung might be in trouble." Felix winked and continued cleaning the rest of the tables. Chaewon stood there frozen for a moment before shaking her head, moving upstairs to attend customers at the rooftop.

•-·-·-•-·-·-•

"Juyeon hyung, can you follow me at the back after you finish?" Changmin asked Juyeon in a monotonous tone. Confused yet curious, Juyeon only nodded before Changmin walked away.

Well that was weird... Juyeon thought as he watched the younger walk away, looking very tensed up. He was very confused by how the latter was acting towards him lately, and to say that he was curious about why was an understatement, but he brushed it off for now.

Attending the customers lined up first, he got all theirs orders before going at the back of the building to meet with Changmin.

Opening the backdoor leading outside, he saw Changmin leaning by the walls dividing the store and the road. His presence was immediately felt by the younger as he looked up to see Juyeon approaching him with a blank expression.

Changmin however, had a menacing stare you won't even know how to react. Juyeon didn't notice it somehow as he seemed unfazed. Silence was prominent between them as cars passing through the road were the only things filling in the atmosphere for sounds. It was very much an awkward silence for Juyeon as Changmin continued to stare at him as if he's being observed.

"You called me back here right? What do you need Changmin?" Juyeon sounded slightly passive-aggressive as he was starting to get uncomfortable with Changmin's unnecessary staring and the unbearable atmosphere.

"Mhmm." Changmin simply hummed as he nodded, making Juyeon raise a brow wih confusion as he was taken aback with the simple response.

"I actually called you back here because I need your help hyung..." Changmin's look softened as his eyes changed, which caught Juyeon off guard as he didn't even notice the transition between Changmin's mood.

"Oh, ofcourse. What do you need help with?" Juyeon asked with a slight smile as Changmin smirked discreetly.

"Well... The newbie, he kinda caught my attention~" Changmin said in a soft voice as Juyeon thought about him. Eric? Juyeon did recall them being very close together and it didn't sit right with him, he didn't even know why.

"Really? So what do I have to do with that? Go ask him out or something then." Juyeon mentally rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. Changmin only chuckled as he clasped his hands together.

"Yeah I wanna do that but the problem is that I don't know what kind of date... That's why I want to ask for your help, please?" Changmin pleaded as Juyeon looked very disintrested. Too disinterested.

"I don't know, my only advice is that just be natural around him I guess. I'm not really good at dating stuff either so..." Juyeon answered, simply indirectlt rejecting Changmin's pleads.

"You think so? Well okay I guess... See you tomorrow hyung!" Changmin bid farewell at Juyeon as he flashed a wide smile before running off the distance. Juyeon just waved back before going back in the cafe, confused.

•-·-·-•-·-·-•

Eric was helping his brother fry the chickens they'll be having for dinner until he heard his phone receive a message from the living room. Leaving his brother for awhile, he took his phone and opened it, smiling to see that it was Changmin who messaged him.

Ji Changmin (Q)
Online Now •
New messages sent!

Ji Changmin (Q)
Hey cutie~ are you free later?

Eric
Hey hyung, let me check

I'm free from 8 to 10, do you need me hyung?

Ji Changmin (Q)
Actually, yeah haha so can we meet at the General Park down the block? 8 preferably so we could meet early.

Eric
Okay hyung

Ji Changmin (Q)
Great! I'll see you soon then 💖
✅seen 18:16

Eric was slightly confused about what Changmin messaged him for but he thinks doing a favor for a new accomplice can make their relationship between eachother grow.

"Youngjae I swear to god if you don't get off your goddamn phone and plate these fried chicken I'm gonna-" Eric heard his brother shout from the kitchen which he immediately turn off his phone and run towards the kitchen before he gets beaten up with the pair of tongs Hyunjae was holding.

[ • × • ]

PAINT THE TOWN SOTY IDC IDC I'M JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH MHMM!

🌌 | TBC