🍰 2 : LJY 🍰

::미래는 미지의::

Eric was excited to say the least. It was his first job he'll ever experience as a barista which he dreamt for a long time.

He was currently on his way to the cafe, which was not that far from his house as it was just a 10 minute walk from there. Jacob called him for a meeting as he was accepted for the job, which honestly made him very happy.

He was also quite nervous as well, not knowing what the day had in store for him as it passes.

Arriving at the cafe, Eric stepped inside as he was greeted by a green-haired, squirrel looking guy.

"Welcome to TBZ cafe! How can I help you?" The guy asked with a cheerful smile, Eric knew he was one of the workers.

"I'm here to meet Mr.Bae..." Eric responded as the green-haired male's eyes slightly widened.

"Ohhh you're here for Jacob hyung? Ah you must be the newbie! Alright, please follow me." He responded as Eric followed him to the back, where Jacob's office was located.

"Hyung! The newbie is here to meet you." He called Jacob who was on his table. Jacob looked up from his papers to see Eric who was standing politely, bowing as their eyes met.

"Oh you're finally here! Please take a seat. Thanks for bringing him here Changmin." Jacob said, Eric now knew the squirrel guy's name as he also thanked the latter.

"No problem!" Changmin responded before leaving Jacob and Eric alone for their meeting.

"Okay so Eric, I called you here today to inform you that you will start tomorrow. I'll give you your uniform and tag in a bit. So, to help you start, I will have someone to guide you at work. His name is Lee Juyeon and he is older, as well as the rest of your coworkers, so please treat them with respect." Jacob said as Eric nodded, smiling as he knew that he can start tomorrow.

"Your shift starts from 10:00am to 2:30pm, since you are just a newbie I shortened it for a bit compared to the others, but don't worry since the pay for you is still the same." Jacob said as Eric noted.

"If this isn't the right size for you, just tell me so that I could have it immediately fixed." The older gave Eric his uniform, to which the younger happily accepted.

"So I expect to see you tomorrow kiddo!" Jacob smiled as he stood up to give Eric a handshake, to which the younger immediately followed as he bowed as he shaked hands.

"Yes sir! Thank you for taking me in!" Eric thanked Jacob with much enthusiasm which made Jacob laugh.

"No need to be very formal with me, you can call me hyung like the others." Jacob smiled as Eric stood back up, nodding as they let go.

"Understood hyung." Eric smiled as he bowed once again, getting dismissed as he left with a smile.

He stumbled upon Changmin once again as the older flashed a smile as they met eyes. Eric bowed which made Changmin chuckle.

"Cute~ I'll be expecting you tomorrow! I hope we can be closer soon." Changmin said as Eric smiled at the compliment, slightly flustered since he wasn't used to receiving compliments.

"Thank you Changmin hyung, I hope so too." Eric responded as Changmin smiled.

"You're name is Eric right?" Changmin asked, to which Eric nodded in response. Changmin shook hands with him as he welcomed the younger.

"It fits you. Also, can I have your number? Since we'll be working with eachother starting tomorrow." Changmin requested for his number and since they were going to be each other's colleagues, Eric gave him his number as they both exchanged numbers as well.

"Great! Wish I could talk to you more but there are customers to attend to. See you soon Eric!" Changmin smiled, waving goodbye before going back to attend customers. Eric waved back before leaving the cafe with a smile.

He already liked Changmin and Jacob as they were both friendly. Jacob's words repeated on Eric's mind as he recalled everything the older said.

"Lee Juyeon..." Eric mumbled underneath his breath. He haven't met the guy yet so he wondered if he was friendly himself. Eric hoped so as he got back home.

"Oh Eric, you're back." Eric turned to the living room to see his step-brother Hyunjae sitting on the couch eating fried chicken as he was playing games.

"How was it? What happened at the meeting?" Hyunjae asked as he paused his game, turning his attention to the younger who had a smile on his face.

"I'm starting tomorrow Hyunjae hyung~, and I already have my uniform and stuff. I also met and talked with a staff today so yeah, everything went great!" Eric responded to Hyunjae who was listening intently while eating his precious fried chicken.

"Are you excited?" Hyunjae asked, to which Eric nodded enthusiastically.

"So much hyung! I'll finally have something to do asides from being locked here at the house and my studies." Eric answered which made Hyunjae laugh slightly, finding his little brother adorable.

"Well you better get prepared for tomorrow, you gotta make a good first impression." Eric nodded as he mentally noted it.

"Also, I will be home late for tomorrow. Younghoon will be on leave for tomorrow since he was going out with his boyfriend for a date. I swear to god Younghoon gets away with everything he does. He should be glad Sangyeon hyung isn't that strict." Hyunjae informed Eric.

"Younghoon hyung has a boyfriend?" Eric asked. He knee Younghoon since he has met the latter before at Hyunjae's office at his workplace.

"Yeah, his boyfriend is very pretty. I think his name is Chanhee. But anyways, just wanted to let you know that I'll be going home late tomorrow." Hyunjae said before continuing on his game. Eric noted that as he walked to his room, taking a short nap for awhile.

[ •×• ]

📱 | TBC