🍞 7 | Maybe? 🍞

::너는 내 눈을 사로 잡았::

"...and this is the rooftop, this is just an additional space for customers to sit and dine in and wants an open space." Juyeon explained simply as Eric took notes mentally.

"Do you have anymore questions?" The sun was shining brightly as Juyeon faced the smaller latter, who was giving all his attention to the older since he was being toured. Eric was quite flushed as Juyeon stared at him with serious look on his face.

"W-Well uhm... I think you need to teach me how you guys make some of your brews and specials here since well..." Eric fiddled with his fingers as he looked anywhere but Juyeon, who was still staring at him and chuckling, he found the latter quite cute with him slightly stuttering as well.

"I can teach you how!" Both of their heads turn to Changmin who approached them with a smile. Juyeon's smile dropped down as Changmin offered his help.

"Don't worry Juyeon, I got you~" Changmin winked as he linked arms with Eric, who was quite surprised with thee older's sudden enthusiasm as he was soon dragged down back their place.

Juyeon was quite displeased. Well he was glad that Changmin took off some of his responsibility as he offered his help, but he grew slightly fond of Eric. It has been awhile since Juyeon felt interested in something.

Shaking his head, he shortly followed the two back down the main cafe where Changmin was already teaching Eric how everything works behind the counter and the younger was following quite well.

"Cute." Juyeon muttered underneath his breath as Eric smiled and nodded when Changmin asked if he had followed along.

He felt someone patting him by the shoulder, catching his attention. Looking back, he saw Chaewon and Felix looking at him with a look of suspicion on their faces.

"What do you guys need?" Juyeon asked as he was quite confused as to why the look-a-likes are looking at him as if he did something wrong.

"Why are you staring at the new guy like that?" Chaewon asked immediately as Juyeon looked back to Eric, who was now giggling as Changmin jokingly scolded him when he put poured in too much water on the drink. Juyeon smiled.

Snapping back to his senses, he cleared his throat as his expression got serious again.

"I was just observing him. Plus, his name is Eric." Juyeon answered, to which Chaewon and Felix nudged each other's elbows and smirked slightly.

"Sure, you're observing him quite differently huh?" Felix said as he chuckled. Juyeon just rolled his eyes as he was slightly annoyed at them teasing him.

"And what do you mean by that?" Juyeon askes, raising a brow.

"Come on Juyeon, I know you're having an interest on Eric." Chaewon stated, giggling as they looked at Eric who was now all alone, Changmin finished teaching him and attended something else.

"Eric!" Felix called out for the latter to which the younger heard, approaching them with a friendly smile as he bowed.

"Hello! I'm Eric, I hope we all get along!" Shortly introducing himself, Eric bowed once again to which the others found cute.

"I suppose you guys are Chaewon and Felix right?" Eric stated, making the both of them nod.

"It's nice meeting you cutie~" Felix said which made Eric laugh slightly, flushed at the sudden pet name. Juyeon scoffed slightly with Chaewon noticing, giggling as he whispered to Felix, making the both of them giggle which left Juyeon and Eric confused.

"Well if you need us Eric, we'll just be here for you~" Chaewon said to which Eric nodded with a smile.

"Yes, I will. Thank you!" Bowing again, he treated everyone with respect.

"You don't need to bow silly~ from now on we're not just coworkers but also friends." And with that, Chaewon and Felix returned on attending customers that needed their help. Eric smiled knowing that he had already made friends at work.

Juyeon's attention was still on Eric, smiling to himself as he watched the younger smile. He probably looks like a creep right now.

Feeling someone is staring at him, Eric looked besides him to see Juyeon still staring at him, making him feel flushed again.

"Can I help you hyung?" Eric asked in a polite manner, looking at the older who was staring at Eric, making the atmosphere quite awkward since the younger wasn't used of being stared at by one of his coworkers.

"I just wanted to ask if you're available later. And you can't deny by the way~." Juyeon responded, which made the younger confused since it was his first day in the job.

Juyeon didn't even know why he suddenly asked the younger about such thing, and him being bold was very unexpected either. Eric was now blushing and confused, he was basically getting asked out by a handsome man he just met today.

Juyeon laughed which made Eric snap out of his train of thoughts. He didn't know why the older was laughing.

"You look cute when you blush. Calm down, I'm just kidding~... Unless?" Juyeon smirked as he watch Eric be a blushing mess.

"Ahhh hyung stop~!" Eric caught on as he playfully smacked the older's arm, already feeling comfortable around him.

"Well, let me help you prepare behind the counter and get started, customers should come in soon." Juyeon said to Eric to which the younger nodded, getting behind the counter as Juyeon taught the younger how to use the cashier machine touchy stuff that Eric was quite still unfamiliar of.

Changmin was quite displeased when he returned to see Juyeon helping the younger. He just scoffed as he returned back to the staff room with a sour look on his face.

[ • × • ]

HAPPY JUYEON DAY!!!

Also, why is Changmin sour about Juyeon helping out our little Eric? Seems sus if you ask me

🍒 | TBC