☁ 14 | Bad Flow ☁

::집에 데려다::

Changmin looked very bright and happy which made Eric smile a little bit. Seeing the older's face glowing with a smile adorning the latter's cute, small face.

"So uhmmm... I thought it would be fun if we bonded like this with me kinda taking you out. In a friendly way of course! We can be the bestest of friends after this." Changmin chuckled as Eric was slightly flustered at the idea of the older taking him out.

This is what he needed help with? Eric was deep in his thoughts and it didn't go unnoticed by Changmin. Knowing what the younger was thinking about right now, he just laughed.

"And yes, I called you for help so that you'd come quicker, and you did!" Changmin smiled widely with Eric now full on blushing, the chuckling from the taller slightly made him embarrassed as he playfully pushed him back, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Whatever hyung, as long that you're treating me, I'm down." Eric told Changmin to which the older just nodded smoothly, he didn't really care spending his money for the younger tonight.

•–·–·–•–·–·–•

Juyeon let out a deep sigh as he set his foot inside his house, throwing his stuff on the couch at the living room as he see his mother cooking something, it smelled so good that the tired male walked towards the kitchen nose first, his stomach craving for food after his tiring shift at the cafe today.

"Oh! You're home, welcome back son." Juyeon's mother greeted his son with a warm smile plastered in her face which never fails to make Juyeon feel soft, giving her a short hug before looking over to see what she was cooking.

"I'm cooking your favorite, so you better eat up for me okay?" His mother giggled, letting the soup simmer as the rumbling intesify from Juyeon's stomach, watching the food cook was too much for him as his mouth salivated slightly. Juyeon's mother could only chuckle before he told him to take a seat as the food will be done soon.

Waiting to be served, Juyeon patiently watches as his mother take out some dishes.

Only for them to come crashing down the floor as his mother clutches on her chest, pain evidently painted in her face as she leans back on the kitchen counter.

"Mom!" Juyeon was quick enough to react before her mother collapse down the ground. Fear overtook his body but he didn't panic, seeing his mother's situation, he knew it was definitely bad as she couldn't breathe properly, couldn't speak as she gasp for more air desperately.

Turning off the stove, he picked her mother up and put her in the proper position to ease her feeling even if it was just a little bit, currently in line with the emergency hotline as they send out an ambulance to get his mother help.

"Please hurry! I don't want to see my mother hurt please!" Juyeon cried out to the phone as the call receptionist told him to calm down as the help will be reaching them soon. They also told him how to comfort his mother in this situation so that her pain will subside a little bit.

The sight of his mother gasping for air as tears roll down her face was traumatizing, trying not to freak out was hard as Juyeon kept supporting his mother.

Minutes later, the rescuers arrived and helped his mother get in the ambulance and out the house, Juyeon trailing behind as he never left his mother's company, holding her hand as he constantly reminded her to be strong for him.