🍒 8 | Nice Start 🍒

::잘 지내?::

Eric's first shift was going unexpectedly well, thanks to Juyeon who doesn't seem to leave the younger's side. Eric's presence also attracted more people in the cafe as the influx of customers was new to the others.

The loyal customers of the cafe also noticed the newbie. You could say that Eric was really an attention grabber without doing really anything.

"...and that will be $12.09 sir!" Eric spoke to the customer with a smile, making the customer smile as well as the man reached for his wallet, paying as Eric gave his change.

"Wow Eric, for your first day you sure do know what you're doing." Juyeon commented to which Eric only chuckled, shrugging.

"Well to be fair you guys are guiding me today, I bet sooner or later I'll flop." Eric said, laughing as Juyeon just shook his head.

"You literally took that guy's order all by yourself, you're doing good." Juyeon said as Eric was silenced for a moment.

"Thanks hyung~." Eric smiled widely, showing his gratitude as his attention got back to the next customer in line.

"Welcome to TBZ Cafe! Can I get your order ma'am?" Eric spoke very friendly as the woman just gave him an uninterested hum.

"I'll get a..." The woman had her fingers on her chin as Eric was ready to take her order, but then.

"Grande Caramel Macchiato in a Venti cup, 1/3 Whole milk, 1/3 Almond milk, 1/3 Soy milk, double the amount of vanilla syrup, caramel wall in the cup, no caramel drizzle on top, upsidown, tall cup ice, whipped cream, rounded lid, 1 shot extra espresso (decaf), cinnamon sprinkled on top." The woman said in one breathing with Eric slightly struggling to keep up. Juyeon slightly snickered by Eric's side as the younger's fingers fiddled on the screen.

"I-Is that all ma'am?" Eric asked politely as the woman nodded.

"So a Grande Caramel Macchiato in a Venti cup, 1/3 Whole milk, 1/3 Almond milk, 1/3 Soy milk, double the amount of vanilla syrup, caramel wall in the cup, no caramel drizzle on top, upsidown, tall cup ice, whipped cream, rounded lid, 1 shot extra espresso (decaf), cinnamon sprinkled on top, for...?" Eric slightly panted after the long as order to which Juyeon found cute.

"Nayeon." The woman quickly answered, Eric typing out her name on the screen as he records her order.

"That'll be $15 ma'am." Eric smiled as the woman gave her payment.

As soon as the woman left the sight, Eric let out a sigh as Juyeon finally let out a chuckle, looking at the dispirited younger. Side-eyeing the older, he mentally cried.

"I'll help you." A voice spoke out to Eric which made the younger turn his head very fast.

"Really hyung?" Eric askes Changmin, who was giggling at the younger's action. Changmin nodded in response as Eric let out a sigh of relief.

Juyeon's smile turned flat as he watched Changmin with Eric. It was confusing, why would he be disappointed at the fact that Eric is with Changmin instead of him?

Watching them make the drink together, Juyeon just sighed. Constantly eyeing the two, only to scoff. Ofcourse, this wasn't unnoticed by his friend colleagues, who talked among themselves.