Chapter 19: My Stomach hurts

CHAPTER 19: My stomach hurts

Taylor's POV

I woke up suddenly from having the urge to spew. I whipped up into my bathroom within a few seconds just making it to the toilet bowl in time.

After spewing my insides out I decided to take a shower. Glancing at the clock I realised it was 6:30am (Me getting up this early deserves a gold medal, seriously). Hoping I would wash away the chance of a head ache as I felt one coming I turned the shower on really hot.

As I washed my hair my mind got lost in thought. We moved to Australia to get away from the drama of our past. We came here for a fresh start. But it chased us here. My father *I shiver slightly thinking of him* will be locked up for good. And Benji is going to juvy before he appears in court. I should be bouncing with happiness right now. Justice was being served. My Father was finally getting what he deserved. I use to think once he was locked up and away that everything would finally be ok. That my life could have a shot at being normal. But no the mess he left behind affecting people that didn't even need to be involved. Daniel. Oh Daniel. I must apologize to him. Which reminds me, I must visit him. I was told he was at the hospital. If I had never being crying he wouldn't have took me for a ride on his motorbike, if I didn't forget my bag he would have never had to come back. He would have never come into contact with my Father. It's my entire fault. Daniel is in hospital because of me, and I just hope he's ok.

I washed the conditioner out of my hair then jumped out of the shower drying myself with my towel. I wrapped the towel around me tightly and slowly walked back into my room. My stomach felt a little sore I had a small headache. The shower didn't help as much as I wanted it to.

I chucked on a baggy denim long sleeve top with black tights along with my fav purple uggs. I wanted to feel as comfortable as possible. I dried my hair as much as I could with my towel and let it hang down not really caring.

Despite it being so early I was really hungry. So I quietly went downstairs into the kitchen hoping not to wake anyone.

"Hey" Lachlan croaked giving me a fright as I walked into the kitchen. He had himself standing by the sink. By the looks of it he has just finished a drink of water.

"Hey bro didn't see you there" I try to sound cheerful ignoring the fact that nothing was cheerful in this moment of time.

He smiled slightly before asking "What you doing up this hour, that's not like you."

"I didn't fell to well so I had a shower"

"What's wrong?"

"Sore stomach, head ache. Ya know."